Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Pretty nasty wounds, that cat must have been amped up no doubt probably looked something like this…lol
byuntear-tasmanian-devil

4 Likes

Pretty close lol. There was a lot of blood

2 Likes

Damn! That looks like it hurts! I hope you heal up quick! I know first hand how sharp dang cat nails are. Akw sure to keep it clean and rest often 🩷

3 Likes

Heal that hand up man :facepunch:

2 Likes

Speedy recovery man.

3 Likes

Hope that hand gets well soon - we miss your doodles already :cry: :cry:
Some pics of my baby girl, have taken your advice, looks a little weird but hope this is OK.

Managed to break off one of the leaves during repotting and she wilted a bit yesterday, but she looks like she has recovered :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey that’s a pretty cool Chong pic!

2 Likes

Picked up some hash from a buddy the other day. Smells and tastes great, but no potency. I gave him a bunch of my clones, so maybe his hash will be better next year.

13 Likes

Looks good tho 🤷 is it a CBD hash?

1 Like

Nope. I just have the tolerance of an adult sasquatch, and today’s hype strains only give me a headache. I got some of @OriginalDankmaster96 cripXmas a2 going right now. From what I’m hearing and seeing, this one should do the trick.

12 Likes

If you want, that mildew on the pumpkins can be eradicated in the spring so it doesn’t haunt you anymore. heh heh the hash looks like it was made out of materials that were a couple years old!

1 Like

If anything is going to ‘ring your bell’…
That will… :laughing: :+1:
Keep an eye open for a ‘menthol pine’

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I assumed you were an adult Sasquatch, sitting in the forest making doodles all day with little critters helping ya. No way there’s just some guy in his house putting out the amount of doodles you do

4 Likes

I got 2 with a leaf wrinkle that Mr dankman said is a crippy leaner that should have that menthol pine flavor. I put one in bloom early just to have some ready for farmaid. I have a feeling ill be running these cuts for quite some time

I feel that way when I’m doodling and the tunes are cranked. Some of that cipxmas should help too!

4 Likes

Got a video review! Very unexpected. File is too big to post, probably get taken down anyways.

She saved all the sasquatch pics I drew on the bags, and the cards I put in there. Nice to know they are appreciated

7 Likes

Hope you’re alright brother…sending healing vibes your direction…stay up and take care of yourself

3 Likes

I didn’t even notice any bong resin on the doodle, but if there is, it probably makes it more valuable.
That doodle sure looks good hanging in my weed room.

4 Likes

Was that mildew on the pumpkins comment for me? I’m not growing pumpkins. I have Cucumbers, they have been treated with sulpher and arbor. Cucumbers just love pm. That’s why I hack them down before the last week of August. Already made 4 cases of pickles!

I can move my hand a bit today, it’s still too sore to draw, but it’s progress.

9 Likes

We made 1 case pickles and 1 case of sweet relish with 2 different spice recipes. All from 2 cucumber plants and maybe a few from farmers market.
I will also hack it back soon now from your advice. Thanks.

2 Likes

Oh cucumbers! They get the same mildew as the pumpkins. There are two ways to eradicate the mildew colony so it doesn’t come back.

1. spray the area where you grew the cucumbers in the spring, before planting.
  2. plant the cucumbers, and then spray them twice 14 days apart.

Use 1 tablespoon 90%+ sulfur powder per liter of water. Half will work. Same treatment for cannabis mildew.

2 Likes