Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Awesome man, great job!

2 Likes

Oh my god, is that Kowalski?! I love it! What a great first drawing back. Get better quick, man!

“What do you want to drink, Kowalski???..”

“MEAT!!!”

3 Likes

Made it on the fridge next to bird person 🫶🏼 Thank you again.

10 Likes

Dang dude, cat bites are the worst. I have never been bit by a cat, but I know a few people that have.
Cousin of mine got bit right through a fingernail one time.
That was a mess.
Get well soon.

2 Likes

Great pic of the beach ! FWIW, I know a good finger surgeon in Southern VT if you need one,. He operated on my finger last year because it had Dupuytren Syndrome.

Thanks guys!

Yeah, that is kawalski @Trimeresurus I was thinking about him the other day when my wife asked what I wanted to eat

Looking sweet up on the fridge @MrHamilton

He got me with his filthy claw. Probably deposited a chunk of shit deep in my knuckle. Getting better every day. I can hold a guitar pick now, and get through a half assed doodle

That sounds painful as all rings of hell @Doober I don’t think I’ll need a surgeon, but good looking out. How is your finger holding up after the procedure?

7 Likes

Looks great for having a bum hand…here to you healing quickly brother

2 Likes

Finger’s doing OK - Thanks for asking. As long as I don’ re-injure or traumatize that finger, I should be fine. I know another guy with Dupuytren’s who never got it corrected, and I would not want what he now has permanently.

1 Like

Probably a bent booger hook

2 Likes

A peyronie’s pointer

1 Like

Don’t worry - I won’t ask for that doodle !

1 Like

Hope the hand is going well mate and you’re back to doodling and strumming before you know it. I hate driving long distances I prefer to fly if I can lol. Looking forward to seeing some garden pics.

Ya know what, I’ve never flown in an airplane. Flown is a weird word. Flown

Here’s some indoor garden pics.

2 Cloaked Aurora. Males are dropping pollen upstairs, just in time to dust one of these ladies. Both similar in structure. Skunky pine on the stem rub.

Next up is Starlite Daydream. Lost my first two attempts due to a heat wave… fried them beyond recognition. I’m cracking the tent flaps along with and intake and exhaust, seems to keep it around 82-84.

In the back we got Grape the Rainbow (Icy Grape x rainbow belts) does nice indoors, seems to be a bit septoria prone outdoors. She stays nice and dark through the whole grow, I even cut the nitrogen way back this run. Super terpy and thick. Nice heavy stone, but the ceiling is too low and legs are too short.

In the middle we have a quick tester of @OriginalDankmaster96 cripXmas. It’s a 6 week strain with the potency of nothing you can compare to today’s weed. It should be dried and ready for farmaid after my surgery.

17 Likes

Next up is meltdown. There are 2 in this row, one up front, and one in back. This is my keeper pheno that turns purple around week 3, and gets pink in the middle of each nug. Beautiful plant, and she makes some stocky beans. This plant is definitely involved in my future endeavors.

Next up is inbetween the two meltdowns. It’s my very own Red eye Jedi x Gorilla Zkittles. Nice structure on this one, and stank nasty fruity stem rub.

All of these are just starting week 3

17 Likes

The initial acceleration and take off first time is an experience. I like it Qantas is going to start doing long haul non stop over flights to the states and a few places, 17 hrs is getting too long in the air for me though ha.

I struggled here last summer indoors with humidity so much I’ve decided to shut down the tent this summer and go outdoor autos and maybe one photo.

2 Likes

Other side of the tent are the black triangle testers. My keeper seems to be #2. Nice thick nugs, and held up to the heat so far. These have a little over 2 weeks left.

It’s got some weird smell going on. Like coffee skunk. Everything crossed with that 88g13hp has a food kind of smell to it I’ve noticed.

In the back we got mother of berry, just starting week 5

11 Likes

Over in cabinet 1

Red eye jedi waiting their turn. I have an f2 male going too, so one of these ladies will be joining him upstairs. Daddy needs more beans!

Clones chilling on the platform. Rooting quick in the summer. Even with the heat mat in the winter, the plants know its,winter somehow.

Other side. freezeland ibl, and cookies gelato getting ready to go into tent #2

The tops of that cookies gelato will become clones before she goes in. That strain loves to stretch, so that should slow it down a bit. I don’t like this one, but my people do. Who am I to gatekeep a shit strain.

17 Likes

Cabinet #2 & #3

Red eye jedi f2 male. I grew this one out, and I had to clone and kill it because he got too beefy.

4 of my purple meltdowns

These will be taking up 1/2 of a 4x8 this fall

Next is another of my crosses. Order 66. Red eye Jedi x Meltdown. I’ll be reworking this cross so the meltdown is the mother. Her seeds are way more reliable and mature perfectly. Until then, I’ll grow out these testers to see where else we can improve

Other side of the cabinet we have some more cripXmas. These ones will be vegged for a another 2 weeks and put into flower right before my surgery. Risky, I know. I’ll be cloning them all too. They should be rooted and in cups before I go under the knife.

One in the front left was giving me some issues. Seemed to want more magnesium. I gave them all a little pinch of langbeinite and it seems to have stopped it. I’ll just have to remember to add a pinch at topdress time.

2 little ones in the back are dankmasters crippy. One growing like a pole, and the other topped itself from birth to be bushy.

Got a passenger too lol

20 Likes

Up top to cabinet #3

I just trimmed everything up and sent out a bunch of snips.

Little bit of everything in here. Breeding pairs, extra phenos to toss eventually, testers, keepers. I only write on the tags, no notes. I got the mind of someone twice my age, I don’t know why I am the way I am. We’ve talked about this

20 Likes

That’s because you’re an old soul, wise and generous

4 Likes