Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

@Cannabiscrusader doodle and seeds landed!

because I got high, because I got high, because I got highie Budda dap da dada!

14 Likes

Yeauh yeaaah… cause I got high cause I got high cause I got hiiiiighhhghiighhh

3 Likes

Thanks, gave me the warm fuzzies

1 Like

These are awesome brother! Thank you very much!.. :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Time to get the cloaked Aurora under the blurple with some males

14 Likes

Hand is doing better today.

@Kami I went with splinter instead

18 Likes

that’s good to hear about the hand and spllinter is my fav so thats awesome yuo went with master splinter !!! i got like 48 letters mailed out today right when the post office closed . i think my dog and me are going to take a scenic drive some where . perhaps PA to Va skyline drive or the Catskills not sure yet. i have a SUV and a camping mat that’s amazing so i have a bed wherever I go.

10 Likes

The wife and I do the same thing! We have a dodge grand caravan with the stow and go seats. We fold them all in and blow up an air mattress. Just got back from new Hampshire and long Island. Glad your doing better man, best thing to do is get out and try to stay active.

5 Likes

Working on my logo for slaps. I like the sassy sasquach I drew with him sitting Indian style.

20 Likes

Yogi style :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

cool dude.

2 Likes

Dr Claws cat from inspector gadget for @Sbeanonnamellow

17 Likes

Skipper from Madagascar

13 Likes

Dude that was fast! I often see your artwork in here and think how talented you are, and to now realize you can just whip them out lickedy split like that is so impressive. You’ve got a great skill! It’s so impressive and very enjoyable to see. Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

Thanks man! I’ll get it out to u monday

2 Likes

23 Likes

We both just realized that lol.

4 Likes

you know it my dude. thanks.

3 Likes

This arrived today, @Cannabiscrusader . Seriously, thank you so much. This is awesome. I can’t wait to find the perfect spot for it in the grow room.

And thank you for the seeds as well!

By the way… I’m probably missing something obvious, but what does “W O J” mean?

12 Likes

My name. Jo w

Nice plants!

6 Likes