Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

What am I drawing today?

2 Likes

Ok, then you get Clarance

14 Likes

Hi @Cannabiscrusader really glad your hand has recovered from the severe mauling from a pretend tiger :smiley:
How about Huckleberry Hound? Used to like that cartoon when I was a kid in the early 70’s
Cheers :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Almost all better. I’m all out of antibiotics, so let’s hope the infection doesn’t come back. Nice to have the right color marker for once, thanks again mang!

19 Likes

Love it - thanks, it is nice to finish the evening with a big smile :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

He loves his bag o weed lol. Coloring the logo now. Hope i dont fuck it up

Not bad

20 Likes

Have you done a Bobby Hill as Buddha before?

2 Likes

I have not. I’ll give it a shot tomorrow tho

3 Likes

Funny huckleberry hound made me think of the pink Frankenstein from frankenberry cereal. Anyone remember that? Along with Boo berry and count chocola. I think the pink and blue come out around Halloween.
Glad your hand is healing.

4 Likes

@Gato

22 Likes

@OG619

18 Likes

Going hiking with the wife. I’ll do Bobby hill when I get home. Have a great day everyone! Smoke one for me, I’ll be smoking one for you.

7 Likes

There’s also some green Carmel kind now too :rofl:

2 Likes

Dang, guess the hands feeling better :+1:

1 Like

So happy you’re feeling better @Cannabiscrusader …great photos of your grow and I definitely love your new logo idea…looks fantastic…really glad your doing better for real…stay up brother

4 Likes

Back at the doctor today for more presurgical testing. Hope everyone is well, and I’ll be back tomorrow

8 Likes

Long ass day of driving 9 hrs yesterday. How is everyone? That hike we took the day before was awesome! We went up to wilcox lake in stoney creek ny. We didn’t quite make it to the lake. There was a cable bridge that my wife didn’t like. We’re going to have to come back with a harness for her lol.

Here’s where we had to stop driving. Wife left finger nail marks in my arm. She doesn’t like dirt roads in the woods.

Lovely little bridge

Big ol rabbit. There’s a hinting camp up the trail that a club owned out on state land. This bunny lives under the porch.

The cable bridge. Think my wife sent me some pics of me crossing. Lemme go find them.

35 Likes

22 Likes

So good :clap: :clap: :clap:

Got this as a gift this week

16 Likes