Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Sick gift! Awesome

4 Likes

Fun to read through it again after so many years. Akira did some great work

5 Likes

Everything looks great…fantastic photos of your trip…thanks for sharing…stay up brother

1 Like

17 Likes

The bridge? Looks amazing but can see why your wife wouldn’t cross - that river looks wet - lol.
Did the hinters drop PM’s to the rabbit, - we are hinting today :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Not sure, but if it was white I would have followed it!

1 Like

Little outdoor update. Everything got a spritz of copper fungicide to combat the septoria from the mocha berry.

Black Triangle is reaching for the clouds. She’s about 7’ tall

Starlite daydream filled out quite a bit. She was a real slow vegger in the beginning. She’s about 5 1/2 feet tall

Mother of berry
6’

Meltdown

She’s about 6 1/2 feet tall and about 8’ wide.

Mother of berry #2

This one is only 5’ tall

Chernobyl x appy

Got hit with some septoria from the mocha berry and grape the rainbow. She’s 5’

Freeze 7 #1
8’ looking good

Freeze 7 #2
8’

23 Likes

24 Likes

Mad 1, Newman next …?

2 Likes

He’s too much of a people. It won’t come out right, sorry

2 Likes

These are hilarious! I love the meditating splinter

2 Likes

Wow, they grow up so fast. :rofl:. Garden looks great @Cannabiscrusader , how often do you smoke and get lost out there? Sure looks like a place that’s good for the mind and soul. :green_heart: :green_heart: Have a great Friday!

4 Likes

Thanks @sardinebags !

@Jpaul every day. I wake and bake, take my meds, check my indoor veg, then take the cat out with me to water. Almost time for another topdress. I love hanging out under the canopy.

My happy place

Like my grandfather used to say, “it’s difficult to see a tree with this forest in the way”

18 Likes

We love weed

Yeaaayuh we deewwww

18 Likes

Anybody remember Boby’s world?

16 Likes

Kipper the dog. I used to record it and watch it stoned on vhs in 1997. Only because it was on after dragon ball z. I had a whole library of vhs tapes. Had

13 Likes

Pollinated a meltdown with the cloaked Aurora (nl x romulan) Last night. That should be a beautiful cross. Time will tell.

9 Likes

Anybody know where candy island is?

9 Likes

I had to switch anti rejection medication because of the surgery coming up. The one I’m on now slows healing, but the new one makes my hands shake like crazy. There will be some wiggly lines for the next 2 months

5 Likes

Zoinks!

20 Likes