Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Just found mites on my red eye jedi x Gorilla zkittles. Sprayed everything down and tossed that one out into the fire pit. Hope they don’t spread, only saw them in 1 tent so far

3 Likes

F. for real.

1 Like

Unfortunately. Hopefully they are contained to the 1 tent.

2 Likes

Here’s the lake by my house. We walk down here almost every night.

23 Likes

possible source of pests?

1 Like

Cat. Kids that lay around in the dirt working on cars and not showering.

1 Like

Only 2 other plants in that tent. I’m just going to see if my spray prevents the spread, if not I’ll toss those too

3 Likes

What a wonderful place to live - a fantastic place to wake up to and just enjoy :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

@PineTarBastard

18 Likes

That there is an amazing doodle

3 Likes

Got some Beets this year, rabbits got a few of them.

Time for 2 more batches of pickles, and the tomatoes are just starting to ripen so we can make salsa and tomato sauce.

23 Likes

No sign of mites yet on the 2 plants in that 4x8. Here’s a shot of my black triangle keeper just starting week 10

22 Likes

How’s the search going @percyryan66?

2 Likes

Lovin catching up on your posts…always good good things…the search is going…trying to stay positive, patient and optimistic brother, thanks for asking…for real, I appreciate it

Keep up everything your doing…always positive vibes when I check in over here

Been under th weather lately…so I haven’t been as active…trying to get back in gear

4 Likes

Mmmmm. Fuck yeah

16 Likes

Went on another long ass hike today. This one ended in a waterfall.

29 Likes

that looks breath taking, is this in the north east, NH perhaps?

3 Likes

Upstate new York in the adirondack park. There are 2 more waterfalls a few more miles up the trail, but we ran out of daylight. Kitty was getting tired too.

8 Likes

Mr Zeus wouldn’t get up to go outside and help water this morning. We wound up carrying him the last 1/4 mile yesterday.

Some shots from the outdoor this morning

Tomatoes are finishing up, and I ripped up most of the Cucumbers. I thinned out a bunch of the tomato branches to let the light in. I like to pick them when they are just starting to turn color and then let them ripen inside on the table.

Here’s one that was picked 3 or 4 days ago next to the new batch. These will become salsa and pasta sauce

Hope everyone is having a great day

Salsa

My salsa

My salsa salsa salsa My salsa

artworks-000195574201-3kckiw-t500x500

26 Likes

Cables are installed

I’m going to have to extend the poles to make it taller, but it looks like it should work OK. Plastic goes on next week before the surgery

24 Likes