Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

One of my letters didn’t make it :frowning_face: this brings my success rate to %99.99999. Fuck.

New one on its way @Alpo

13 Likes

Thanks @Cannabiscrusader for sharing everything with us, great pictures…sending vibes of happiness and healthiness your way!!!

3 Likes

Cloaked Aurora is NL x Romulan

Meltdown is getting purple quick when it’s seeded. Here’s a pic of one that isn’t seeded.

This meltdown pheno makes some dark beautiful beans. I took the Cloaked Aurora males and slapped the shit out of these two with them. Literally, there was pollen everywhere.

No sign of mites still in this tent. I find it hard to believe that I got off that easy… first leaf I scoped I saw one. Wasn’t very big. I sprayed the shit out of it with Arber insect formula, then tossed that plant. Sprayed the other 2 plants with the Arber, and bleached the tent.

18 Likes

Really decent free delivery Friday this week! It would seem that everyone is dry. Guess who’s not, that’s right… the Adirondack Sugarman!

23 Likes

Got these in today, super cool thank you! :facepunch:t3:

16 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader man you been busy awesome work I gave away all but one card of the meltdown :boom::heart::boom: thank you brother

3 Likes

Awesome! Hope you guys n gals find something like I did. Meltdown is doing awesome outside so far

2 Likes

18 Likes

19 Likes

@scrotecombover

15 Likes

Just ordered a hypochlorous acid generator for $14. I can use it in the pool too!?!?! Whaaaattt!?!?!?
I just saved myself $500 a year in bullshit pool supplies! Now it’s just this shit, and baking soda. Replaces bleach too, and works better.

I know the generator sounds like a lot, but it’s just a little thing the size of a humidity sensor probe. You plug it into a USB and just drop it into some heavily salted water with a pinch of citric acid and forget about it for a few hours.

Spray your grow, and your whole house down with it. Shit, it’s almost free!

PWPAM Sodium Hypochlorite Generator, Chlorine Testing Strips Included https://a.co/d/bELDgYc

8 Likes

Sorry , late to the conversation. I was 13 when He-Man came out. It was good but I was more of a Thunder Cats kina kid. Lol!

5 Likes

I wonder if we’ll see a snarf in here

3 Likes

:arrow_up: Post #173

6 Likes

i got my master splinter drawing in the mail. it is awesome thank you very much

6 Likes

now that I see it…i do recall it.

1 Like

Everyone right on top of things :pray: thank you everyone!

Going out to a friend in Denmark

13 Likes

Hey @Cannabiscrusader …hope all is well…thanks again for sharing your great work

3 Likes

Hey man! All good… getting some hiking in before the surgery, topdressing the outdoor.

Lost the Starlite daydream to septoria :frowning_face: I might just trash that strain, it’s a pain in the ass all around. Down to 8 plants, but they look great! This season was a trial run with all new strains, so I expected to lose at least 1/2.

Everybody got a whole cup of dr earth 3-9-4. The black triangle got 1/4 cup of 4-4-4 too. See if we can stop the early fade on her. Septoria cleared up on her too.

I know it looks baren without the Starlite daydream, but there’s plenty left!

25 Likes

Hi @Cannabiscrusader - sorry you had to be so brutal with the Starlite daydream but you are right - there is plenty left and it looks great - enjoy your hiking :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes