Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Those aren’t lady bugs there the imposters.

1 Like

I should have checked id’s! There not doing any noticable damage, so I’m not too worried.

They are asian lady beetles. They still eat garden pests… I like their outfits

5 Likes

…and those little buggers can bite too! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Went for another little hike yesterday. Came across the path a tornado took.

Second picture is garbage, but there are so many trees down. One of my favorite trails since I was a kid

16 Likes

Surgery is tomorrow morning, so anyone still waiting on seeds… I’m not ghosting you. If letters I sent have not arrive yet, I’ll make it right when I recover and I can get to the post office.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

14 Likes

Best of luck with the surgery my friend! :green_heart:

6 Likes

best of luck with your surgery, I hope you heal quickly and things get better

5 Likes

Doc just called. Surgery got moved to sept 3rd. It’s going to be a rough recovery to get to farm Aid.

7 Likes

you inspired me to go on a 2 day trip up to moose rive plains, cedarflow / dam campsites by the indian lake entrance were amazing. My dog loved the water, I ate some edibles cooked dinner on the fire and smoked hash and bong hits of flower, stayed up late by the fire and enjoyed the peace and quiet minus the sound of running water

10 Likes

Sounds heavenly!

5 Likes

Hope everything goes well for you, sending positive vibes for a successful outcome and quick recovery - stay strong and keep doodling :smiley: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Hoping your surgery goes wel on the third…I will be thinking about you…you motivated me to go to the doctor a few days ago and schedule an a hernia surgery

3 Likes

Good to get them fixed, for sure. Theres a whole hernia thread on here somewhere :joy: hope all goes well for you too!

4 Likes

15 Likes

12 Likes

I was supposed to draw underdog and mighty mouse for someone. Can that person please pm me again. No idea who it was, and its buried under pms with the same title of cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

2 Likes

I was just reading my own post about my meltdown keeper and just realized, again, that its done in 8 weeks. I forgot that tasty little tidbit.

Here she is just starting week 5 outdoors

Just starting to turn purple, and begining to frost up.

Few more outdoor pics

Mother of berry

Freeze 7

21 Likes

Do you have any for trade

2 Likes

I do have some, but im not really interested in trading. I have soooo many beans that i probably wont get to.

Pm incoming

2 Likes

I’ve been curious about that too so I’ve been waiting for another wiki :rofl: a long with seeing the updates/doodles