Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Wiki comes at harvest. I usually do 2 or 3 giveaways of each strain. Next ones up in about 5 or 6 weeks

Cloaked Aurora f2 (NL x Romulan)
Cloaked Aurora x Meltdown

I have a red eye jedi f2 male I selected, so ill be back crossing to my keeper mommy in a few weeks. So look for that wiki in about 3 months.

Any other time, or your luck is’nt on point for the wiki, pm me for more info. Just please… for the love of all things holy and sacred… please change the title of your message so it doesnt say cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin.

10 Likes

Everybody had a hard year
Everybody had a good time
Everybody had a wet dream
Everybody saw the sunshine

Oh yeah

Everybody had a good year
Everybody let their hair down
Everybody pulled their socks up (yeah)
Everybody put their foot down

14 Likes

That song jams. Fuck yeah

5 Likes

Great tune, and love em on the roof of Apple Records (I think it was Apple Records)! Nice man!

2 Likes

Thanks for being you @Cannabiscrusader

1 Like

Right back at ya buddy!

About to xplant my black triangle keeper/mother.

Here she is still trying to finish up half way through week 11. Smells a lot like the red eye jedi so far

You can see she really held up to the temp fluctuations. Heres a shot of another black triangle that got cooked.

11 Likes

So many beans. Meltdown is a bean beast!

16 Likes

Some outdoor shots. Hope everyone is doing awesome!

22 Likes

Ill take a few requests for doodles. Seed slinging has cooled way down lately :frowning_face:

10 Likes

Any chance you could do this? :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah, ill try it today. No promises on the outcome

3 Likes

I’m going to be excited with any outcome, dude!

2 Likes

Fantastic as always CC - love both the indoor grow and your garden, how do you manage to smoke all of that good stuff??? - LOL
Hope you and the family are keeping well
Cheers :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey @Nick ! How’s the greenhouse going?

I sell most of it. Some is set aside for cancer patients that come and go throught the year. I make edibles for them for free. I havent really been smoking any of it from last year, but I did use some for brownies… maybe 5 zips so far. I think i harvested over 8lbs last season and i have maybe 1 left. Last jar of purple punch is mine!

The only strain from last season that does anything for me. It was shit for 6 months, then all of the sudden im getting red eyed from it. Not bad. Pop the seed, veg it long enough to flower. Get pregnant. Flower harvest and dry. Jar it up. Smoke when the baby is born. Not worth the wait

11 Likes

@Bort messed up a couple spots. Good thing its not a tattoo :crazy_face:

16 Likes

Ahhhhhh I love it!! Thanks so much, dude. And awesome detail, too! That boy ain’t right…

7 Likes

Sorry, out of likes - greenhouse is a jungle of tomato’s and cucumbers - just started to harvest some varieties, red and black cherry, golden sunrise, black russian, black brandywine. The other varieties still growing and lots of green fruit. :smiley:
8lbs is amazing -it is about £150 / oz here (265 $ Canadian) - on the black market of course as still illegal here - that makes your 8lbs - £19200 or $33953 - WOW I am flabbergasted - nice that you take care of your cancer patients - must raise a huge smile when they see you with a goody plate :smiley: :smiley:

Love it :v: :v: :green_heart: :smiley:

4 Likes

It would, but i do things a bit different. I sell 6g bags of outdoor for 20. My indoor is 30 for 6g. I hate to see people getting ripped off to smoke. Usual orders are 6 bags in and out. So 150 gets you 36g and u can mix and match. I always throw in some brownies or prerolls if they come back. Doodles with coupons in them too.

11 Likes

@emeraldbullfrog

21 Likes