Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Dude that’s fucking sick! I love it :peace_symbol: :frog:

5 Likes

Glad you like it. I was almost done and forgot the ufo part lol. I was too happy drawing the mushroom hat

2 Likes

Do you think I can trade you a pack of beans for a cool drawing from you ? I got some mothers milk f2s I know you’d enjoy :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Sure thing! Whats your request?

3 Likes

I don’t know man lol anything’s cool. Maybe a close up on subzero smoking a roach with “finish him “ below or maybe a subzero close up- pulling some colas to the sides so he can see kinda like the movie scene “here’s Johnny “ lol idk

OR something funny with a bong a pipe and a joint sitting at a campfire lol

OR something I can giggle at lol

Sorry I’m open to anything. I like your drawings they r nice lol I’m also open to anything :sunglasses:

5 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader …love everything you do…thanks for sharing the love with us

3 Likes

Thank you, and everyone else who follows along! Without you guys id just be fireing these doodles into the void, like on roll it up.

11 Likes

Found mites in tent 2 again. Same spot, but different plant. I know its the cat bringing them in, but he’s so sneaky. I look around, no cat. Open the zipper a little bit, no cat. Open the rest of the zipper while scanning the room. Grab a cup of water from the bucket right next to me and go to pour it into my gamizagazoink (funnel with a 3 1/2 foot chuck of 1 1/4 pvc i use to water the back row) and boom. He’s already in there staring at me swishing his tail all about.

I sprayed with hypochlorous acid, then followed that up with a spray of arbor insecticide. The arbor initiates an immune response from the plant to fight the infestation. After i sprayed, the effected plant went outside by the burn pile. It was a cripXmas unfortunately. But not one i was planning on kerping around anyways

Also gave the black triangle outside a cup of blood meal. She’s still yellowing, the only one too.

20 Likes

Couple more outdoor shots

Heres mother of berry. This is one top

Meltdown starting to frost up, getting more purple by the day.

22 Likes

Ok, hear me out. Fuck subzero. All my attempts come out like shit. Heres the latest one i did’nt throw out yet. Im not going to sign it.

I gave it a fair shake. Its one of those ones that makes me angry for some reason. I’m pretty sure its a chemical imbalance.

Now its in the trash. Please pick anything else

19 Likes

Ahahahahahah I’m sorry for laughing. Okay what about a bong, joint and a pipe hanging out :skull::skull::skull: I’m sorry I made it difficult lol subzero is something else

9 Likes

I laughed too. Ill give it a shot when i get back from surgery. I leave tonight around 1am to get there by 5:30.

I think i need a little doodle break anyways. When they start to feel like work, its time to put the pen down for a bit.

16 Likes

River was really low yesterday. Looks like we need some rain

Almost all the tomatoes are done, mak8ng a batch of sauce today to jar. Ill make salsa after i recover, or someone else can do it.

They dont look very good, but i didnt even see most of these tomatoes until i picked a bunch and cut all the dead branches away. I dont know how many pounds we got, but its a lot.

18 Likes

the river looks like a nice place to sit on the rocks / smoke a joint and take in the beauty of nature and put everything else behind for a moment.

8 Likes

It definately is. Ive been wandering here for 30 years now. Mr Zeus doesn’t let me sit very long, too many grass hoppers, frogs, and snakes to chase around.

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience…right on! Hope surgery goes well and you heal quickly @Cannabiscrusader

5 Likes

Been catching up here great stuff bud! All the best and well wishes from us for your upcoming surgery mate :+1::sunglasses::green_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks for the well wishes. Here comes the pain!

18 Likes

Best luck and a speedy recovery, @Cannabiscrusader . Plenty of folks here pullin’ for you and keeping you in their thoughts.

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

8 Likes

We are all here for you, wishing a quick recovery and a great rebound

3 Likes