Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Best of luck!

4 Likes

All the best with the surgery mate :v:

5 Likes

Good luck with the surgery :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Good luck and hope you make a really quick recovery - say Hi to all of the hot nurses for me :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks guys! Hurts like a bastard

I think you guys should make me doodles while im laid up. The top 3 get a flip of meltdown f2.

23 Likes

Wolf Spider , I Hope my skills dont intimidate others from posting.:laughing:

24 Likes

Me and my drawing wish you good energy! Everything will be fine!

15 Likes

Multiple entries are allowed, lets see some crayon smudges!

Nice job guys!

6 Likes

I was thinking Fallout 4 wolf… :wink:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Get well soon Brother. Hospital stays suck.

My wife just spent three days in the hospital for a bleeder in her abdominal wall bleeding into her lower intestinal area. This was on top of the bunion surgery she had five weeks ago. She finally got the cast off and now has a “walking boot” type of cast that lets her start to get her walking legs back. The bunion surgery was bad enough, but the bleeder which was caused by the blood thinner meds she has been on
was scary. She now has a surgery that will be done later this year to address a heart arrhythmia called the watchman procedure. It will eliminate the need for any meds for her arrhythmia, especially the blood thinner meds which caused the bleeder in her abdominal wall.

After the Watchman procedure for her arrhythmia, she will get to do
her second bunion surgery this coming December which will have her laid up for another 2 to 3 months.

My wife and I are essentially one individual, as together we represent the best of both of us. I know I’m playing fast and loose with the term
individual, but you did mention Meltdown so it got me excited.

In that we are one, here is some of her artwork.

Pastels

Pastels - She did this one for me from a pic she found online of
the Holy Grail of Fender Telecasters. A '52 blackguard Tele.

Ok, this one is all me. Thread art on a 12’ Loomis blank I tied up.
The thread art takes longer to do then the entire rest of the rod including gluing 1/2" cork rings together and sanding them down, using epoxy for the reel seat, and doing 13 eyelets and a tip top.

May the road to recovery be an easy one for you. Prayers sent.

Some of my musical artistry

16 Likes

Beautiful artwork @belleswell your wife must have put in a lot of work to capture the lighting for the pastel dog. And the guitar is pretty sick too :v: :guitar: I hope that your wife is feeling well.

Music and artwork can be amazingly strong healing forces :green_heart: :purple_heart: so here is some more music that is meant to help bring a sense of calmness

5 Likes

Music soothes the soul.
Here is another one that’s laid back

Mellow - Waiting for a rod to bend surf fishing Lake Michigan

5 Likes

Lmao only saw the pic and not the poster thought damn they got C on that good ish.
Get well soon. @Cannabiscrusader and any1 else dealing with problems

12 Likes

@belleswell i want to play the shit out of that guitar, and im an acoutic guy. Your wifes work always inspires me. Sweet rod :wink:

@TheSeedjinn fantastic donald! Very nice. I found out i could doodle after my last surgery, that would be such a kick in the stones to have it lost after another one. That subzero almost made me quit

9 Likes

This gave me a good belly laugh :smile:

A request so difficult it made @Cannabiscrusader say “doc, put me under for a bit”

I used to draw & doodle a lot when I was young. My hands aren’t very steady overall, but I would love to try drawing again. It’s something my wife has been encouraging me to try :frog: although she’s the one with all the artistic ability in our lily pad

6 Likes

8 Likes

Sometimes i get one that just puts me in a foul mood. I have no idea why. I start looking for a reference picture and i find myself getting angry.

Im in tremendous pain rn. Holy good lord my ribs are killing me

14 Likes

Feel for you my friend, hope you start feeling better very soon - thinking of you and sending get well vibes :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat:

7 Likes

Tapeworm

Bend over and say AAAH!!! :smiley:

7 Likes

*Jarvis Corey intensifies*
:rock:
:sweat_smile: “more weight”

4 Likes