Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

And say AAAH??? Gahhhhh!!! :scream: :point_up_2:

@Cannabiscrusader More good vibes being sent your way :purple_heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart: :green_heart:

Do you like tomatoes? Here’s a card my wife drew for my birthday this year. (Black spot is name removed)

12 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader …sending you vibes of happiness and healthiness…feel better soon brother:)…

7 Likes

Hang in there @Cannabiscrusader , we are all pulling for you.

6 Likes

A little doodle to cheer you up!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

18 Likes

Nice. Seems people have been sandbagging their talent.

5 Likes

Hope you recover quickly @Cannabiscrusader , get back to doodling and taking care of the gardening

7 Likes

For reals, i think i just quit

3 Likes

31fc81c7c4d147eea7ec70b8276d9c35

12 Likes

Pearl doesn’t hold any punches :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Well, I started to draw a doodle, but ain’t nobody gonna wanna see that doodle.
It was bad!
Btw, @Cannabiscrusader, I ain’t forgot about the stickers that I am sending you.
Gonna be over at my buddies place tomorrow.
He is the one that converts everything to vector art for me.
Once that is taken care of, things should move a little faster.

4 Likes

So I’m not even the slightest bit an artist but hopefully you’ll get a chuckle out of this if nothing else :rofl::rofl::person_facepalming:

14 Likes

You take as much time as you need. Still want to see the doodle!

3 Likes

Who needs a lighter when you got a j to light the way! Love it man, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Hoping for your fast recovery and to cheer you up!

10 Likes

Just gonna set this here and back away!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Feels like home in here. And that video is hilarious :rofl:

Just got home, sleeping in a chair tonight, hopefully i can get in the bed tomorrow. Forgot to pick up my pain meds when i left the hospital, were going in raw baby! Geres to hope that tylenol kills nerve pain.

11 Likes

Beauty doodle buddy!

1 Like

Got outside to take a quick peek. Things are looking good. Wish i had some mobility to get some plastic up… oh well. Leaf blower and prayer power it is, plus some hypochlorous acid spray. The generator i bought works awesome! Kosher salt in the bottle with some dehumidifier water, pop in the electrode for an hour, done. I add some dish soap for any mites that may be crawling around.

Black triangle

Mother of berry

Chernobyl x appy

Freeze 7

Meltdown. Purple is coming out fierce!

Bad news from the indoor venue. My wife was in charge while i was away. She kept telling me there were no mites. There are mites.

She was looking for webs. I told her by the time you see webs, they won. All the spots on the god damn fan leaves. Luckily it seems they dont like a lot of my keeper strains. Starlite daydream is going in the trash.

21 Likes

Great sax solo (not) but loved the parody :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Everyone please welcome to og, my boy, and soon to be yours… @Dboybudz

The kind of guy where if he had 1 and you needed 2, he would find a way to help get you 5.

Waddup Dboy!

13 Likes