Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

They definately are, until we run into a dog

6 Likes

It’s great that you have your kitty with you on your walks…enjoy…I’m a huge cat lover

4 Likes

Look at the cute little adventurer

:heart_eyes_cat:

Nice shots!

5 Likes

Still looking for who was supposed to get the spy vs spy. Please contact me or reply here so i can check the address and get it sent out. Everybody waiting on me to get better for beans… im ready now.

Snoopy finally made it too! As soon as i get this spy vs spy back out, im back to %100 baby!

10 Likes

Great. Excited to see the harvest and more cat pics.

2 Likes

Cant remember who i drew vagita for too. Shoot me a pm please. Its been a crazy couple of weeks over here.

11 Likes

Mine did well against aphids and mites as well last year! Unfortunately I keep killing my seedlings but temps are dropping below 100° finally so should be able to ramp back up again and get these pups rolling!
@Cannabiscrusader glad you are doing better! Sucks about the plants.

8 Likes

Those plants had it coming. Im eying one more to go out the door too. Feels kind of nice to let them go, idk why i was keeping them to begin with. One my brother liked, so i gave it to him and didnt clone it. When he asks for it again, i can tell him he was responsible for it when i gave it to him. Same for the meltdown pheno i gave my sons this year. They are already talking about how many they are going to grow next year. They did not clone it either lol

simon-hecubus (1)

10 Likes

CripXmas keepers finishing week 3. Did a light defoliation and topdress.

They both have the wrinkle leaf going on.

Dankmasters crippy, just finishing week 1. She loves the bloom lights, happy little bush! Not seeing much stretch yet, but i only run my lights 11 hours on 13 off. That eliminates a lot of internodal stretching, and internodal branching.

Wrinkle leaf on this sucker too.

Meltdown x cloaked aurora are done. Ill be chopping that this weekend after farmaid. Probably do a few giveaways

28 Likes

Be careful with the powdery mildew parasite. It will spread to any nearby plants! It will also contaminate the ground where the plant has been grown. Spray the ground with sulfur in the spring. As many times as you want. Spread seems to be fairly limited. Definitely less than 20 feet/6 meters. Otherwise it can regenerate from plant material that falls to the ground.

4 Likes

Thanks! I already do all that. I also spray with sulpher twice before flower. Hypochlorous acid spray with a few drops of dish soap kills it on contact, been working great so far

6 Likes

I need 3 more penguins. I already did the ones from the disney pic. Suggestions? Im going to go water my indoor

16 Likes

Forgot to mention. I planted a fig tree 5 years ago. It always dies back all the way every year. I mulch the shit out of it over the winter, its not even supposed to survive in this zone. So thats pretty schweet. Haters on roll it up told me it would never bear fruit.

Eat a dick fuckers!

First fig! It probably wont mature, but ill take it!

23 Likes

Looking great got sure…love a fresh fig…good on you…hope you are feeling well,my friend

5 Likes

Getting better every day! I can lay on my side now for a little bit, and walking completely upright like a “normal” human.

Farmaid is today! Time to water the outdoor and roll a bunch of joints! CripXmas isnt dry yet, so it looks like im bringing purple punch.

@Doober got your meltdown f2 packed up. If we dont wind up meeting up for whayever reason, ill just mail it to you. If you dont find what i did, ill meet up with you to get you a cut. You need this outdoors next season. What a beautiful sticky purple plant.

0d46402f-6766-40b6-8f1d-81c2829ebd4d_200_10

20 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks everyone for the warm welcome here. Plants are looking chunky as always @Cannabiscrusader.

7 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader - Great to meet up with you ! Hope you enjoyed the show as much as we did :slightly_smiling_face: And thanks for your kind generosity my friend. I look forward to planting those Meltdowns :blue_heart:

7 Likes

My dad had one when i was young he wrapped it every winter and it survived just fine.

3 Likes

That was a great show! We left after Neil Young. By the time we met up, i was starting to get a little sore. Hope you enjoyed the purple punch!

6 Likes

Im going to try wrapping it in burlap this year. If i remember

4 Likes