Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

I know of a couple fig trees in Toronto.
Every fall they get laid over in a trench and covered. The roots come off one side and act as a hinge.

I asked why they did all that and was told the green figs were fantastic and it was all worth it…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Great idea, but i dont have much room left in that corner to do that. I might have to eliminate one of my beds if it gets any wider. Damn cold in toronto.

7 Likes

I slept most of the day. Im just happy i healed up enough to make it to the concert and enjoy myself without being a burdon. Back to doodles tomorrow, i promise :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have a bunch of doodles waiting to be sent out. Ill leave a list of names so everyone can get back to me.

@emeraldbullfrog (yours is set, going out mon)

@PineTarBastard need an addy

@JohnnyPotseed (going out mon)

@Sbeanonnamellow i have dr claws cat drawn in an addressed envelope. No selection on seeds yet

@Xianpreservation83 toxic crusader drawn with freezeland ibl and red eye jedi f2. Need an address

@IndicaDominanT i have earthworm jim. No beans, no address

@noobsy got your garfield, rej and meltdown with some extra beans added to the flips. Need an address

Spy vs spy i beleive was drawn for a gentlemen in florida that sent me some two packs of various beans. It got returned to me. Please lmk your address so i can get it sent back out.

17 Likes

Excellent, thanks CC! Hope you had a fun time at the show, glad you were able to take the day to rest :v:

5 Likes

Howdy @Cannabiscrusader, It’s great news to hear you’re feeling better and got to get out and enjoy a concert. That you can start enjoy your doodling again soon!

As for seeds for me, I’d be pleased for whichever seeds you would like most to send. I’m a big advocate from sharing and trading from a place of abundance so something you have plenty of that you like will be well received.

Also, I’m wondering if you would be down for a trade for an additional doodle, something surfing related or tropical beach ocean wave related? I will totally trade you a flip of something for a surfing or tropical beach doodle I can frame and hang up to show off and display near some of my surfboards. Goofy surfs, I think some penguin movie characters too. Anyone else know of any cool looking surfing or tropical beach type characters that would make for a good doodle? Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

Ill do a second doodle, no charge. How about scruffy from the big lez show surfing, or sassy using a penguin as a sketeboard?

I have so many beans that i probably will never get to. Seems selfish to keep taking them. I guess i could do a giveaway wiki on here… if you are down with that, my return address is on the envelope. Im just glad you will hang the doodle somewhere. Makes me feel like a kid

16 Likes

I’ll totally frame, hang, and display the doodle! Whatever you want to choose surfing related I trust you as the artist.

I’ll send you something back to the return address for you to use as you please keep giveaway or whatever and I’ll do a separate giveaway in the Free Seeds thread in the spirit of your generosity as well! Thank you! Many blessings and much love

10 Likes

Aw that was a shame, I was hoping more would finally get to try her out, but I’m waiting to hear what you think of it after all this time of watching, hearing, waiting for seed then finally growing it out. Plants look great and will keep puffing up for here on out.

4 Likes

I got U @Cannabiscrusader …Respect Family…My Bad

3 Likes

I’m happy your healing up and enjoyed the show…Right on brother

5 Likes

Ive been sleeping past 2 days lol. I didnt even drink! I have a doctors appointment in the city for a follow up tomorrow, so im hoping to get some doodles done today and get some mail out.

How you doing? Hows the apartment?

7 Likes

1 week left on the two mobs and the meltdown. Ive been pulling off fans for the past 3 days. Doesnt look like i did anything

35 Likes

Just stoppin’ in to say “HIGH”. Kept seeing your thread but didn’t have enough mojo to reply.

Glad yer healin’ up…

6 Likes

Good to see you! Thanks for stopping by :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Even if it was dry in time, there wasnt enough to share. I put that plant into bloom around week 3 of veg. I just noticed it was a fast growing bean pole, so not one i was planning on keeping around anyways. She never really put on any weight, not like the other two i found. Just got it in a jar yesterday, so maybe give it a rip tonight!

4 Likes

Ran out of cards lol. Guess im going to the dollar store tomorrow

20 Likes

Thanks for always putting a smile on my face @Cannabiscrusader …you Rock!!!

5 Likes

Rain came hard last night. My black triangle split, but i think i repaired it enough so it will finish. Mother of berry coming down to.orrow, lots of bud rot on that… wont be running that ever again

4 Likes

Man that’s rough,we got a Bruce banner that needs few more days and have been just chopping rot out. Looks just like yours,big floppy buds hanging on tiny branches. Smells so good, like fruity bubblegum. Been looking at Afghan Kush supposed to be mold resistant and purple Kush for insect deterrent, supposed to taste bitter to bugs and animals.

2 Likes

I ran 2 bruce banners last season. The sativa leaner had 0 rot on it. The indica leaner was covered.

I love my meltdown pheno. Not a spot of rot and deep purple. Freeze 7 is doing awesome too.

Ill be working the meltdown into dankmaster’s cripxmas this winter to find a good keeper for next season.

Bought some cards today, so its doodle time tonight.

Oh yeah. Meltdown x cloaked aroura is coming down tonight. Fresh giveaways coming next week

14 Likes