Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

That’s great about the Freeze 7 doing so well outdoors also ! On my outdoor, septoria is there (more so on some strains than others) but fortunately the bud rot has been very minimal on the 3 plants harvested so far.

3 Likes

Zapp got some color today. I’ve just been so tired this week. Sleeping a lot.

19 Likes

Even though I’ve been retired for 8 years now, I still take my code
update classes. Because of covid, we’ve not had any code update classes in the last 7 years. That changed this year. I spent the last two Saturdays driving 2 hours back to my old local in the capital city for
my code update classes. I thought of you when I was driving down
there last Saturday.

I spent considerable time studying and in school to get my journeyman’s license, and even though I have no immediate plans to go back to work, I still like to maintain my license which as you know requires code update classes, usually once every three years.

A very cool pic of your cat in the last pic of your prior post of plants and your cat. Sorry to hear about your outdoor woes with your plants
and hope your well on your way to a recovery.

Meltdown = image

11 Likes

Good luck with the black triangle, hopefully it will finish. Sad to hear about the mother of berry suffering from bud rot, I bet she’s a nice smoke but I can understand why you won’t be running her again.

Beautiful cat and some dank doodle skills being shown, looks like I have some catching up to do on your thread :grinning:

4 Likes

Thankfully, i dont need a lisence up here. I havent touched a code book in 15 years lol. My buddy keeps up on it and takes the classes. He just texts me with important changes. I dont miss that building one bit

3 Likes

Ill be spending most of the day snipping fan leaves and sorting through berry buds. This is more work than amending the beds :melting_face:

6 Likes

Definitely frustrating but it has to happen and when it’s over you will be happy :blush: just make sure to have a good smoke around and you will be fine

Out of likes again :thinking::+1:

6 Likes

Meltdown, getting close!

36 Likes

These are looking really pretty @Cannabiscrusader - love the purple buds :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

Thats a beautiful plant! :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

Very pretty plant @Cannabiscrusader . I have a “Melonsicle” outside that looks very similar.

Bummer about the storms and the rot. Seems like everyone back that way is dealing with such shat. Sucky, for sure. I hope you were able to do a decent salvage job.

And yeah…that healin’ shit makes ya tired… I hope yer mending AOK.

5 Likes

So far its only the mob. I got them chopped and im going through them in the garage. My meds dont like me being in direct sunlight. My body has more rules than a youth group girlfriend :sweat_smile:

I blame the cat for my naps. Hes a fluffy little dream weaver.

19 Likes

Cute pic of Zeus, getting big!

3 Likes

Yeah man! Hes 12 pounds already. He climbs to the top of trees now, and i got him outside with me with no leash. Hes more than ready for a hike, just trying to heal up enough to make it a long one

11 Likes

Happy you’re healing up…sleeping is healing so keep it up and that youth group girlfriend comment has me and my roommate rolling…too funny

5 Likes

He’s got some hilarious stuff going on in that brain of his :joy:

2 Likes

Wow. What are the terps like? If you got any extra seeds I’d totally grow that.

2 Likes

Terps are like a funky dirty lime slurpee. Taste is creamy limes on the exhale with strong citrus notes that linger for a bit after.

I made f2’s this winter, and a few crosses with the same mother you see in the photos.

2 flips and a doodle $30
Free shipping
13+ beans in a flip

Also doing a giveaway soon for

Meltdown x Cloaked Aurora (nl x romulan)

I have a few nice cloaked aurora going outside.

Ill shoot out again and take some pics.

12 Likes

First, heres the triches on the MOB

One came down yesterday, im waiting for the sun to duck down so i can go chop the other one. Quick strain, just didnt hold up well outdoors. I get heavy fog every morning… every morning… shut the door baby dont say a word.

s-l400

up here in the adirondack mountains. Plus i’m surrounded by lakes and rivers. 2 rivers merge in my town, the scroon and the hudson.

Triches on the meltdown. Im going to give her a few more days.

Shots are a bit blurry, but they changed my anti rejection meds for the surgery to promote healing. They make me shakier than (dont be racist, dont be racist… dont be political… ) an ice cream man with an ankle bracelet.

She will be done first week of october

14 Likes

Fantastic updates…lovin your posts for real!!! Thanks for sharing, making me drool and laugh:)…feel better bud and keep it up…your doing great things!

5 Likes