Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Thanks @percyryan66 !

Frw shots of cloaked Aurora. Starting to see some bud rot on the chunky one. Septoria hit the other 2. But they look like ill still get a bunch of good nugs off of them. Im going to space my plants more next season, and finish the damn roof

HHeres the one in the 5 gal bucket

One in the bed

And the one by the pool. Chunky one im seeing some rot on.

19 Likes

RIGHT ON!!! That cloaked Aurora looks and sounds amazing…you rock and everything looks beautiful…once again I hope you heal up quickly

4 Likes

I tell you what, I been scoping out the pictures of the Meltdown, and reading smoke reports, I believe I will be popping it next.

4 Likes

I debated listing my number in Roman numerals (XV). That doesn’t include 2 other strains of clones I’m waiting to take root
What’s painful is that all of ‘em are still in veg :laughing: every time I make plans to clear space & set up the flower tent, something comes up to take priority
“Tomorrow I’m gonna do it,” he says to himself for the 38th day in a row

8 Likes

Present run getting ready for the flip are GMO, Freakshow from THceed, Cap Junky from LoveDaAutos, Meat Breath from Wizdom, and Pure Michigan from some gifted to me at another forum. 12 plants with 5 varieties.

8 Likes

I have 8 other varieties at a friends house. But I wont take and bud, except samples of ones I never tasted. Even though I offer genetics and all the work, minus watering. Thanks for the watering so I visit less! Seems nuts but I get to grow more.

5 Likes

I just tossed all but 4 strains. Tomorrow finally came

7 Likes

Which four made the keepers list?

3 Likes

CripXmas, meltdown, black triangle

pressure skunk (just popped)

I still have the red eye jedi, just to make some f3’s because people like them. This winter ill be searching a few more packs, then deciding on what to put outdoors. Then tossing everything that doesnt like my climate

11 Likes

I got…>
Chemdawg x Meatbreath
Purple Lemonade x 1987 (2)
Dream Genie
LA Affie #9 x Afghan Hashplant #11
Malawi x NL x Sweet Zenzation
Bloody Runtz
Thank you for the giveaway :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Currently running……
SSDDxGoji OG
Ice Princess
Lemon Bag
ECSDxOgers Kush
Passion Fruit
Sugar Belts
Freak Show
HerijuanaxBlueberry
The WhitexRunaway Bride #3
Banana MangoxChocolate Skunk
Frankenstein

8 Likes

Outdoor-
Unicorn piss
Nix - king genetics
Freak show - thceed
Bbd x black cherry ryknows
Black cherry x skittles X cherry noir
NL #2
Wifi dosi moonbow
Mango smile x low rider x ultraviolet

Indoor-
Black razzberry
Blue razzberry
Afghani
Zam express
Autofroyo
Nebula

10 Likes

Strains i have growing right now:
BagSeed Bitch
(K4 X SSDD) X PUCK BCS3 - Kyumonryu
Spencer’s Gift - Scarlyle
Shellcatcher - hoss8455
Island Crippy -
Dankmaster Crippy
Cripxmas A2
Pressure Skunk
From OriginalDankmaster96

11 Likes

In the Midwest with humidity, my sour diesel clone from JP is amazing. Bugs and rot are not an issue. My biggest plant also. Maybe a choice for next year is diesels.
Grape pupil clone looks like your meltdown. Zero issues as they are NOT thick buds for how huge the colas are. Air flow good, no rot or bugs either.

10 Likes

I was looking into Afghani Kush, breeder said very mold resistant because of lineage from being in certain part of kush mountain being hot in day and cold at night. Then goes on to say keep a eye on the buds because they hold moisture. Bud rot and mold outside got alot of us this year. Northeast and buddies all over, your area been good, climate.

4 Likes

I know those crippy crosses are going to be awesome. I chopped a cripxmas early to bring to a concert. It didnt dry in time and triches were just getting cloudy (it was a sacrificial pheno).

Not much at first, as i expected because it was taken way early and rush dried. But it crept up 15 minutes later into a nice buzz. Cant wait to get my keepers done and cured for a proper sample.

Lmk how that spencers gift is. I got the whole line up from @Scarlyle . How was the germination rate?

8 Likes

I have some sour diesel beans. I think ill pop them around cristmas time and get a good pheno outdoors. I think im going to rearrange my garden sgain next year. Cut down to 6 plants and spread them out some more. Thats going to be such a pain in the ass lol.

3 Likes

You got a few outdoors this season right? Dud you overthrow hordiculture hitler at work yet?

1 Like

man I had the same thing from antibiotics, was getting burnt even from indirect sun if I stood near a window. Skin still hasn’t healed 2 months later, and light sensitivity has barely improved.

Be careful with that side effect. I was careful and I’m still basically fucked.
Stuck indoors and looking bright red like an irish drunk.

3 Likes

Haha,yea the horticultural freak said I could throw one up there but unfortunately seedling didn’t make it so he’s letting me on the Bruce banner. Definitely next year will be two and I will not fry em this time. I couldn’t throw those two Chernobyl out and one just took off and other turned into just two cola’s basically a experiment to see what it would do. Then the two from Korps Afghani x veitmese both ended up males. I got lucky past few years popping regs and getting fems,not this year. See if my closet grow will work now I know a little more,not starting em in there till few weeks.

1 Like