Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

Every piece matters. Get multiple people to help put the wall up. Get a piece of plywood to roll the wall out on because youll have to do it vertically. Use clamps or people to hold the wall in place wile you roll it out. If it falls over, youll have a giant crease in the metal. Put screwdrivers through the holes on the seam to pull it together at the end. Make sure you libe that filter hole up where you want the pump. Put lots of tape or foam on the back side of the bolts holding the wall together.

Try not to step in the pool when putting the liner in, or youll get foot prints that collect algae. Make sure you are lined up before you put any water in, it gets heavy quick.

Just take your time at every step. Its easy to double check, its such a pain in the ass to do over. Check and recheck. Be sure your base is level.

Big box of baking soda every week will keep your water clear. Along with chlorine, or hypochlorous acid of course. Good luck, and hit me with any questions along the way. Im no expert, but ive taken it down and put it up twice already.

Put a bed of stone around the outside when you are done. Moles and chipmunks will dig under the pool and rip the liner causing the wall to crumble like a tin can.

7 Likes

I would love the help! It was overcast and chilly out today, you would have felt right at home for sure. Im just chopping off any rot i see outside. By the time i went to go inside, i had more weed stuck to the bottom of my shoe than most people smoke in a month lol

6 Likes

Oh! To be your shoe - sounds like there is a country and western song there somewhere :smiley: :smiley:

Lets do another wiki for the mdltdown x cloaked aurora. I just got some reviews on a bunch of my crosses, and so far people are in love. Mainly on the chernobyl x meltdown, and the mocha berry crosses. I think just because thats what everyone popped first. Im expecting to see more reviews as people get to more of the other flips.

Sign up below, and leave a doodle recommendation… i might actually draw one as soon as my hands are less sticky

1. @belleswell :us:
  2. @freed111 :canada:
  3. @Smooth :us:
  4. @HealingHerb :australia:
  5. @percyryan66 :us:
  6. @globalhead :india:
  7. @patsnumone :us:
  8. @Gho13
  9. @kritkl
  10. @Mrgreenthumb
  11. @This1guy
  12. @Brainwarp
  13. @splinter7
  14. @Bort :us: - Ninja Turtles riding pizza surfboards
  15. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  16. @JonPott :us: Mr Garrison and Mr Slave doing bing rips
  17. @Nick :uk: Deputy Dawg
  18. @Hambone :us: Astro from Jetsons
  19. @biglblazed :de: animaniacs
  20. @sd9007 :us: Jack the ripper
  21. @smogmonster Mr Peabody and Sherman from Rocky and Bullwinkle
  22. @Trae1170 :us: Stoner version of Thunder Cats
  23. @Sintax “lord of the nugs”
19 Likes

Hi @Cannabiscrusader . I believe you need to add the edit button
to your wiki list. Thanks M8.

4 Likes

My bad, all set now. My sticky fingers didnt register it

2 Likes

Whoo Hoo, I’m number 1.

If I should win, I would like Tennessee Tuxedo. His sidekick Chumley wasn’t to shabby either, nor was Mr Wizard who always had to bail the pair out of trouble.

5 Likes

17 Likes

Thanks for the chance! @Cannabiscrusader
Love the drawings, I suggest maybe Mr. Horse?

2 Likes

Thanks for everything you do…good to see you are mending up

Bigfoot doing anything would be cool for a doodle

4 Likes

How bout I show my age….Dudley DoRight doodle.

6 Likes

George of the Jungle.

Watch out for that tree.

5 Likes

Gee a lot to consider :thinking: you don’t know all the tricky bits until you try it yourself I suppose. Muchly appreciated mate thank you. I will pick your brain from time to time if ok when we get around to it.

3 Likes

Exactly what i do… i have been in trim jail this week also fun times

5 Likes

Mighty Mouse

3 Likes

Popeye the sailor man

3 Likes

These just in:

Thank you for these, @Cannabiscrusader , ‘preciate it

16 Likes

@HealingHerb ill be around, dont be afraid to ask away. The only stupid question is one not asked.

@percyryan66 always a pleasure, happy you are part of it!

@freed111 doodle is from me, beans are from @Wizdom hope you enjoy them! I sent 10 doodles to wizdom, and 10 to doug dawson for them to include with giveaways and charity

13 Likes

I have 10 times that left here at the house.
Like I said, if you run out, I can stick more in the mail.

I am gonna have to give some thought to that doodle.

2 Likes

I have two dank doodles now!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

18 Likes