Cannabiscrusaders dank doodle bin

They grow up so quick!

4 Likes

Popeye’s nemesis Bluto with a blunt.

3 Likes

Both my freeze 7 outdoor ate covered in rot. Both plants are unusable. That clone went over the neighbors fence and into the woods. Fuck you freeze 7. Nasty multiviatamin smelling, floppy branch, botrytis bitch. Eat a dick

On a brighter note, wife says the winner is #12

Congrats @Brainwarp ill get going on a popeye soon. Pm me your address

13 Likes

Hey bud I was wondering if you gave that other Popeye one you did away or hung it in your office. If didn’t I would seriously love to hang it on mine. It’s one of my favorites and cartoon growing up. If not it’s ok I downloaded and have a cannabiscrusader reprint. :grin:

Ill have to look through the pile of misfit doodles. Pretty sure all the popeyes i did went out. If they did, ill draw one after the great outdoor harvest

4 Likes

54 doodles laying around, and not one popeye. I did find this one tho.

Was i supposed to send you something? I forget everything

9 Likes

Congratulations @Brainwarp …thanks again @Cannabiscrusader for everything you do…glad I’m part of it…keep it up brother…

Awesome Mystery Machine!!!

5 Likes

Its the one in his profile pic. I think i forgot to send something

3 Likes

Peace, Blessings and Prosperity :muscle::muscle::muscle:…Salute @Cannabiscrusader …The Beans have Landed & the Doodle U made is Dope​:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

Look forward to Running These…
BONG​:muscle::muscle::muscle:

19 Likes

That was quick! Just willed it into your mailbox. The force is all around us

4 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader Awesome new doodles​:+1::fire::+1: Thank you for the giveaway​:+1::heart::+1:

4 Likes

No biggie your so dang busy and helped me more than anyone ever has so I feel like don’t want to bother you. Just when get time those boo fems,and a few freakshow beans. This is the Popeye I downloaded.

12 Likes

No bother at all, just remind me after i get my outdoor jarred up

2 Likes

15 Likes

Cute little fur ball. :grinning:

2 Likes

Good to see your doing well…thanks for everything you do

2 Likes

18 Likes

I have my own half bath past the laundry room. Left a top nug of cloaked aurora in there. It smells like thick chocolate pine skunk. So dank and delicious smelling. Its going to be a long few weeks waiting to get this in my bong.

30 Likes

What a great cross…looking fantastic…keep it up and enjoy that brother…you deserve it!!!

5 Likes

Lets do one more flip of the meltdown x cloaked aurora. Only stipulation is i need someone to pop them upon arrival. So, anyone looking for beans to soak next week.

If you dont pop them, remember i have your address and lots of free time :crazy_face:

11 Likes