Cape Goat. My pineapple express cross

Made my own strain.

Beautiful daytime strain. Great for anxiety/PTSD

15 Likes

6 Likes

This stuff blows away both the Jr Mint x MAC1 and Pineapple Express strains alone. It’s the best of them all, plus that calming Lemon Cello in there. It’s a bushy sativa, strong branches, dense bud colas. Soaks up the UV light, and purples out nicely after 10 weeks. I burnt this one with extra UV-B lighting. whoops. Fan leaves burnt. It’s my daytime strain.
PE in back. LC up front. The Males from the summer of 2023.

6 Likes

That sounds delightful! Gorgeous plants :smiley: and I love pineapple. Did the pineapple scent carry through in most of the offspring?

2 Likes

Not really. The flavors usually come from the mothers.

That’s Slusherz (slurricane x gushers) x PE. bottom right corner is a Blueberry Cupcake x mac1 x PE bud.
The other picture is Dosidos x Fortune Cookie x PE.

Those two were the more indica ones. I have like 4 out of 16. the other 12 were male. So… I’ll grow them out over the summer. The other one not pictured is mandarin cookies x lilac diesel x PE. its alot like the bbc mac1 x pe, but darker

3 Likes

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing. :smiley: I’ve been breeding some pineapple autos, and their smell has dominated the crosses so far.

2 Likes

This freakshow looking Cape Goat male pollinated all my outdoor plants this summer. I moved them inside like 2 weeks ago to flower. Seeds are already showing. So. this winter it’ll be phenohunt time.

Last summer it was Lemoncello then Pineapple Express. This summer. it’s that mix that’s the male… hitting these other PE father crosses. So I’m getting a lot of the branch structure and growth patterns from PE. thick stems. The indica mixes are great for washing.

1 Like

GMO started getting bud rot when the power was out the other day from the storms. So. chopped. and collecting seeds.

These outdoor plants have been indoor flower for over a month now. Seeds are starting to mature. chopped some tops. collected a bottle of seeds from 6 strains so far. Male used was Cape Goat. That’s Jr Mint x MAC1 x Lemoncello x Pineapple Express. Same father plant as the PE crosses that got pollinated.

1. Jr Mint Blueberry Cupcake MAC1 x PE
    Notice the extra leaflet on that top left fanleaf.

1. GMO x Purple Sweets x PE

3. Nutter Budder x Pistachio x PE

4. Jr Mint x MAC1 x PE

5. Strawberry Haze x Banana OG x PE

6. APEX (Mandarin Cookies x Lilac Diesel) x PE

7. Pineapple Chunk x PE

8. Sour Orange