Love Shack Babeee!

My pineapple thai run three males
One is quite stinky and was the second to show sex…has multiple branches
He just showed sex last week and has miltiple
Pollen sacks busting open
I have some romulan grapefruit clones three weeks to flower. I decided to take one out to the greenhouse so the two could spend the night together!

37 Likes

Who doesn’t like Pineapple and Grapefruit!?! :joy:
Hope you make many babies!

5 Likes

Tropical fury!

1 Like

I grew this cross ince before and got a really nice sativa…had weird effects too…i hope to get some nice phenos

1 Like

Loving those narrow leaves. Going to see how it all turns out

3 Likes

This sound like a really nice cross. I love the narrow leaves as well. I hope the stay in your F1 :heart:

2 Likes

Sounds delicious dude, have you thought of a name?

2 Likes

I have tossed around several, including Ragpot, Party girl and ‘Stephen Wright weed’
The last Pheno I grew of this caused a weird disoriented feeling on the physical plane.

5 Likes

Disoriented ? Like couldnt control yourself or you felt drunk ? Thats interesting. I allways trip out if I smoke Sativas. Everything feels like a fever dream :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@HappyTrees23s
No it’s more of a millisecond blackout, a time shift effect…

2 Likes

I used to get that when I started smoking as a teenager. I kept feeling like I was coming to or something but I had never passed out.

2 Likes

Thats wild. Ive never experienced that before :flushed:

1 Like

Hey @Trowertripper. Curious about the provenance of the pineapple thai pollen? Im looking forward to tossing some around my tent in the future :slight_smile:

I have some Dutch Flowers Lemon Thai repro coming… Pineapple Lemon Thai sounds pretty appealing.

3 Likes

How did it turn out?

1 Like

The plant it took outside brought spider mites back with it…I had to clean and clean and destroy some plants…it would eventually die as well
I am pretty sure I hit one of my clones with vietnamese black pollen
I will be hitting Romulan grapefruit clones with vietnamese black and some with pineapple thai
I did a preservation run with pineapple thai and have seeds from that…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.