Caps Ghost indoor tent grow

Started some Ghost seeds I got in the veterans giveaway from @BigMike55
Veg (Lights)cheap Wally World red and blue led strips 3 of them Daisy chained running at 24 hr will be going into 18/6 when I fill these cups up
(Medium) Sungro sunshine mix cheap white bag with a pinch of FFOF like a pinch seriously this shit is nuclear hot
(H2O)At the moment just wallyworld bottled water but will be bubbled tap water ph,d to 6.3 later when they get out of the solo cups
(Feed)nothing yet till they get a new pair of shoes and get hungry but when i do I’m using Dr earth Organic gold veg dry amendments at 1/2 the recommendation to be supplemented with micro doses of dr earth in the water during watering to keep a steady constant tiny feed throughout the grow.
Here they are at 3 days holy crap they popped fast all 6 of 6 germinate at 77 degrees on a vivosun heat mat with temp control gauge in Plastic totes in solo cups plain Sungro soil.

10 Likes

Mind if I sit over here and behave myself?

3 Likes

Are you capable of that?

Is it Ghost OG or related or is it another strain just called Ghost?

3 Likes

i was wondering the same @BigMike55 :smiley:

i’ll join the party to see how it goes down.
thnx for having me and ditto on @Slick1’s question on the Ghost

3 Likes

Dude your always welcome I can’t even begin to know how stressful packing all them beans and helping get those out was lol.When I got that package I was like a kid in a candy store.

2 Likes

I got those directly from Mark on Strainly. He gave me Ghost X Blueberry, Ghost X Monster, and Ghost X Ghost. Those are the Ghost X Ghost. I said just Ghost. All I know about it other than I grew 2 out and the smoke turned out really good. I want to try the Ghost X Blueberry and also some seed I made of Ghost X PPP.

2 Likes

Going to Pick up a bag of perlite and a bag of Promix HP for the swap out of the cups to the one gallon.Sungro sunshine mix is a stay wet too long mix it has to be cut with perlite to get the drainage just right.I had all sorts of shit go wrong with nute problems and even a higher case of damp off for some seedlings with soil staying wet too long I had to learn the hard way and I wasted some shit in the process I wasn’t too proud of.My stuff has been better watching my water and watering when they get light in the weight of the pot.70 percent of my issues were due to overwater

2 Likes

Nice!
i’ve got the Monster Ghost, Blueberry Ghost, and Ghost of Christmas Past (blueberry ghost x monster ghost) and a few others coming in from him that are spsd to be arriving today!

1 Like

I have known Mark for quite a while. He loves to talk. He gives a lot of stuff for freebies.

2 Likes

ha for sure!!! i have a feeling i will be doing a bunch of Christmas giving on the free seeds thread when my order arrives!!!

just got the updated tracking, new arrival date is tuesday. I think the weight from all the freebies is slowing it down :slight_smile:

1 Like

Light misting today definitely getting bigger I’m liking the more aerated solo cups not staying too wet and drying out nicely.I set up more fans and everything is awesome now.I’m a electronic tech and I recycle a lot of my pc cooling fans everyone throws away.They are free most of the time run on 12 volts and don’t cost shit on the electric bill and they run nonstop don’t over heat and run forever.Had to put some neighbors back in with had to run my other set on 12/12 for 2 days at 6 nodes to early sex them.Keeping my mothers and on I had to reveg.Tuesday they get the compartment back to them selves.I don’t like mixing my seedlings and plants but 2 days isn’t really bad.One really light nuclear green one sticking out of the bunch on the bottom right.Two of them are really starting to show them selves off.

4 Likes

Just getting done with a small misting.The Ghost is cruising along in the 64 as scheduled.These lights are perfect and don’t really horse the plants around and rush them so much and I get a nice even green on everything.A lot of cheap leds now a days and they do a good job.

2 Likes

Quick check up pre mist all 6 putting along.Two days of 12 /12 is up in my main tent and timer set back to 18/6 in my main room and I put my mothers back in the main room on 18/6 and the Ghost’s have the side compartment to them selves.

2 Likes

You’re this far, up to now! All you lack is finishing up!

1 Like

That made better sense when I said it.

2 Likes

Premist before bed time starting to fatten up a tiny bit putting along.No nutes just bottled water I will say that they all started out at different sizes and I like the fact that they all catch up to each other very uniform like little xerox copies…

1 Like

Couple units of bottled water no sign of dirtgnats I have nuked thier kind and kicked thier asses out to freezing temperatures for being complete little assholes.Will start PIM soon with some mosquito dunks to keep them away soon.Starting to stretch up a bit with the raised lighting let’s see how well we can get these guys on thier way to some new shoes in a bit.

1 Like

Morning mist noticing that they are trying to reach the edge of that solo.Slow but definitely steady with good payoffs so far

1 Like

No mist just a water dose And LITFA tonight

Spring cleaning in the tent with a bleach wipe down before a mist almost to the sides of the cup and a ways to go.

3 Likes