Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

Lil homie living the life!:grin:

1 Like

Buzz
From the movie toy story, my older 27 yr old son named him lol

10 Likes

Midnight
He was a alley rabbit but we brought his mean ass inside so the cyotes don’t eat him.
Wild as a Texas hog

12 Likes

This is my boy Mag. He has seven toes.

14 Likes

Chuckle :grin:

Meet Teddy (left) and Leo (right) Blue point Birmans. They are brothers

Leo is an incredibly needy cat, and has to curl on my shoulder

Waiting for me to get back from the room

This is Teddy getting ready to challenge Leo for MY sleeping spot. They’ll challenge each other for who stays there until I’m ready to sleep

Here’s Leo again, this time curled on my elbow and forearm

One of few rare times they slept together

Here’s a few cute ones in their bed together, they have their tifs and bonding moments

17 Likes

Our girl Rascal, thinks she’s one of the dogs lol she goes out with them and comes back in with them! We all go out when there’s a B-B-Q going though

13 Likes

14 Likes

18 Likes

14 Likes

13 Likes

Gary will sleep anywhere.

16 Likes

Recent rescue’s
Wife heals them up and adopts them out.

21 Likes

Very cute and very good of her to do that. :smiley: :+1:
Gary was a rescue.

2 Likes

My mom ran a ‘rescue’ home… sometimes I used to think maybe I was one too!

4 Likes

Shes a good soul.
I’m lucky. Shes been doing a couple a year and this year 3.

2 Likes

We dedicate a room in our house for them.

2 Likes

Yep good idea. Mom converted the garage into two rooms ( big garage) where she ran a grooming parlor, boarding, shelter for rescues until she homed them, for over 60 yrs.
She passed away about 6 yrs ago now, RIP grand old lady

lol Well actually, she didn’t convert the garage lol she had me and dad do it

7 Likes

We’re looking for a kitten/cat to adopt and the hoops some of these places want you to jump through are ridiculous. On paper I agree with all of them - want to talk to the landlord, do a site check, a follow up site check after adoption? When it’s not aimed at me I’m glad they’re trying to make sure the cats end up in good homes. I’d give a cat an awesome home but I’m not tipping a stranger off to my illegal grow room to show them! And I’ve heard from my landlord less than ten times in the almost 4 years I’ve lived here, I’d like to keep it that way!

6 Likes

Our animal shelter went no kill a few years ago.
They have people do some paperwork and then theres a fee. Cant remember the cost but I thought it was a little. Places make it to hard to save animals sometimes. I wouldnt be letting anyone in my house either. Unfriendly state or not

2 Likes