Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

Exactly. I’m going to take this animal home and love it, it’s going to be part of the family and have as good a life as a cat could ask for. The alternative is the poor thing lives in a cage over your policies and you pout and say “I don’t understand how no one could adopt this cute bastard” with zero clue that they’re part of it.

Like I said I get the sentiment completely but sometimes sentiment doesn’t translate into reality. Ironically my GF’s asshole dog is a half hour away from getting some booster vaccines and being sedated to have it’s nails trimmed so that it can GTFO of here. I’m about to be on the other side of it so maybe it’ll provide me some insight.

4 Likes

He had three feet in that empty square. He was really gonna try to sit in there. :man_facepalming:t2:

He settled for knocking over a jar and laying on it. :man_shrugging:t2:
:joy_cat:

What a goof ball. :crazy_face:

17 Likes

Gary, one of his favourite spots. Not my favourite spot.

16 Likes

If it wasn’t supposed to be his bed, then why did you put it in his house like that? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

This little gal we have, we got from the Tulsa Animal shelter. She’s one helluva character! lol But they did all the shots, nuetered and chipped…$25.00 got her at 5-6 weeks old and she’s as much a part of this family as any lol

just a bit over 2yrs old now

I’ve posted quite a few pics of her lol usually in her favorite spot, on my knee! lol here she is again this morning atm …right where she usually is lol

10 Likes

$25?! $75 is the cheapest adoption fee I’ve seen here and that was for a cat that was like 13 and required multiple insulin shots a day!

2 Likes

That first pic was one I posted here long back lol she just waits for me to sit down then jumps in my lap, just about every day lol

2 Likes

They have kittens coming out their ears here, that’s about the only way they can home them out. i didn’t know or care what it cost when we went to the shelter to get a ‘mouser’ lol out in the country and mice come in during the winter. She keeps em at bay too!

2 Likes

Here it’s pricey but more so it’s the hoops they want you to jump through. They want personal references, multiple vet references if possible, a home visit before adoption and a follow up visit to see how the cat is doing. I’m waiting to be asked for my fingerprints or a saliva sample!

3 Likes

Damn! they got some high line critters, I reckon!

Here, they did check in with me at the 1yr mark but that’s all
through email

2 Likes

Like a phone call or they showed up for an “inspection”?

Oh your edit came through as I posted lol

An email I could deal with!

2 Likes

Being a legit grower, I didn’t mind if they wanted to personally visit as long as they didn’t ask to inspect the damn house lol then I’d have to tell them to GTFO

2 Likes

Well my illegal grow is the first and foremost reason a home visit isn’t happening, but the invasion of privacy factors too. They want to walk through your entire house here.

I’m hoping that adopting from far enough away would discourage them from actually trying but I’m banking on a random “immunodeficiency acquired recently that with the threat of covid means we cannot allow anyone inside” between adoption and them showing up…

2 Likes

20 Likes

14 Likes

Loki derping out.

15 Likes

15 Likes

From left to right. Ginger, Ripley and Gary. Waiting for morning treats

19 Likes

lol Another day of a cat on my knee

15 Likes

@Smoke You seen this thread?

1 Like