Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

7 Likes

this is shaman he is a tame, docile, cute and very lazy cat…
a much loved animal

8 Likes

I can tell that cat has some wisdom to share just by the expression on his face.

3 Likes

He is like Yoda Jedi in this last picture , i call him yoda when he sit down that way and start to look me.
@JustSumTomatoes

1 Like

The gang

9 Likes

A rescue that’s was found on the side of the highway as a kitten

8 Likes

10 Likes

I’m beginning to think that foliar feeding with hydrolyzed fish and seaweed might’ve been a bad idea with 6 cats :confused:

11 Likes

These Blue Russians are super cute!

3 Likes

These are mine. The black one is Tupã, hence my nick.

11 Likes

Beaultiful pets dude.

3 Likes

I woke up this morning and my closet door was slightly open. Its just a single bifold door that is a mirror and is always closed. Upon further investigation, this is what I found.

Sneaky little girl was walking on top of the hangers, I have no idea how she got up there in the first place.

9 Likes

Grey cat just turned up one day from the neglectful neighbour when he was maybe 3 months old and decided he was going to live with us because we fed him. Ridiculous amount of personality, stupidly audacious and brazen. Not afraid of people at all and owns the house. He has the personality of a raccoon. In the early days he disappeared for a couple of days and showed up covered in blood and his jaw all fucked up, I took him to the vet and he just gave absolutely zero fucks. Was not phased by the vet at all. Took him back a couple of times for check-ups and vaccinations desexing etc and he was just ridiculously chilled. The vets and nurses absolutely loved him.

Little black one is I think his brother. Same deal with the neighbour pretty sure she just gets all these pets for her small kids and they just have no clue how to look after animals

It took about 2 years of gentle coaxing with food. He was very sickly and emaciated, pretty sure close to death at one point. Much more feral, scared of people. Couldnt get near him. I think the neighbour used to lock him in the basement and not feed him or something
It’s been about 3.5 years and he’s lived with us for 2 now. He’s come so far and is now very affectionate, polite, super healthy and a very happy and nice little cat. He only started sitting on our lap about 6 months ago and has just started jumping up in the bed and spooning. Its been so sweet and rewarding building this trust over so long. He’s come so far I’m very happy for him

11 Likes

This is Fred. Fred is a homeless cat that lives under my shed. Fred is also a female. But her name is Fred cause she looks like a friggin’ Fred to me. I give food to Fred when she asks me.
Other then that she loves playing in my yard and is very friendly. Very good at catching birds, although I would rather just give her some cat food instead of having feathers everywhere. :laughing:
She also chews on blackberry/prickle bushes… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

They’re not purebred or nothing, just grey lol the other two kittens are black and orange.

2 Likes

You know Garys going to start eating these as soon as I walk away.

11 Likes

Yep

12 Likes

Looks like he’s debating if he should eat um or just knock em over and make a mess!

3 Likes

He’s so cute! Just remember lilies are super toxic for cats, even the pollen.

2 Likes

She pretends she doesn’t like this but never tries to get away. :smile:

10 Likes