Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

He knocked them over this morning. lol

1 Like

Didn’t know that. Thanks for letting me know.

3 Likes

I didn’t know until a few years ago myself, I saw some posts going around warning about easter lily plants. If those are lilies on top, they are pretty high on the arrangement so hopefully he didn’t get to them. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

He just chewed the fern like stuff. But I’m throwing them out. The lilies are open now.

4 Likes

I’ve posted so many pics of my cat, Rascal, that i refrained for the past while lol But I had to share this with yas.
We put a blanket over the bedspread because we know they’re going to get on the bed during the day lol. All 4 will be up there at times, and the cat is usually laying across one of the dogs.

The bed is a queensize pillowtop, to give a size perspective.

14 Likes

baily😄

11 Likes

12 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

RIP Puss !!

10 Likes

Maverick just chillin

11 Likes

lola the huntress. enjoying the shade of Cannabis last summer

7 Likes

and my boy Geronimo

8 Likes

This is Monique. I’ve rescued her twice now, once for my 14 year old daughter who is far away at college today, and once after my…Ex ****, took her back to the shelter without telling me. She was there 3 months before I found out. Got her back that day.

we’re on the fifth floor. She hangs out on the deck watching the wildlife pretty much all year long even in the cold

8 Likes

My favorite cat Bob. He’s a rascal!

Buddys cat actually He has a skull necklace charm ha ha

9 Likes

Nice cat. Meme worthy should put some text on the bag

Had a fresh bucket of dingdong earlier!

10 Likes

My kids rescued him from a dumpster…
Initially thought as female and named sweety, later found out it’s a male and named to Sweet - T…
He’s every bit of sweet as the name suggests :hugs::hugs::hugs:

18 Likes

Is that a Manx?! Our family had a Russian Blue Manx named Bob that we jokingly would call Robert. He had a special personally and a “take no shit” attitude when dealing with the other cats we had. Otherwise very laid back and modest temperament. Phenomenal hunter too. I remember a chipmunk was 7 feet up a tree barking at him and he jumped up vertically like a rocket and nailed it. Manx hind legs are different than other cats, they’re built like a rabbit and can spring strait up. The day we lost him was pretty wild and somewhat coincidental. Came home from fishing in a thunderstorm when I was 15-years old, soaking wet, to find my out my favorite cat Bob, my uncle also named Bob, and my dad had passed away while I was out. Strange and rough day I’ll never forget.

5 Likes

this is dangerous​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes