Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

14 Likes

demon cat! if you look at that cat as its’ ears are actually it’s eyes, and the face area looks like scary sharp/jagged monster teeth. do you see it ?? demon i tell you. @brampie

4 Likes

yes i shaw it thats way i called it dangerous😄

but she is one of the lovely es kats a have and she is very shy😄

10 Likes

If I had a nickel for every time @Nagel420 has said that I’d be wealthy. Cute cat though :laughing: Reminds me of a tuxedo cat I used to have.

4 Likes

Uploading: 062F3988-7BEA-4257-A5B3-19B65F5C1083.jpeg…

Our Maine Coon Merlin

Just another pic of our girl… Rascal… huddled in amongst the dogs lol She just prefers to be with them, or on my knee!
IMG_2193
in the 30s here this morning, so got a heater going, and they all like to get in front of it lol

8 Likes

She adopted us. Her name is “Boo.” Dogs fear her. She brings good luck.

14 Likes

Gary passed out on the dogs bed.

11 Likes

We found this kitty living under our house in early December. We already had our dog and weren’t really looking for another pet. But she and our dog hit it off instantly. She was the cat we never knew we needed :rofl:

19 Likes

That’s awesome, @WataWoosta.

2 Likes

Haha thanks!! I don’t know what her life was like before us but I think she’s happier now :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

She is also very unimpressed with my attempts to get in shape for spring LMAO :rofl:

9 Likes

That’s hilarious! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Looks like you found a great cat !
Or, the cat found you!
It even helps you excercise!
Good friend for the dog too. :+1: :v: :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Haha not sure if help is the right word haha :joy:

4 Likes

She’s a Calico! Interesting fact. Almost all Calicoes are girls.

5 Likes

I have heard that. Also I’ve heard that can be males but they will be sterile :flushed: lol haha but she’s a sweet girl. Curled up in my lap right now lol

My favorite part about her markings is these rings around the tip of her tail lol :laughing:

6 Likes

Gary in his favourite place, the kitchen

13 Likes

I watched someone run over a kitten on purpose this morning. I stopped to help the kitten that was still moving but it died. I took it home and buried it.
I’m disgusted

7 Likes

Got a license plate number? Asking for a friend :smirk:

4 Likes