Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

Omg you sure that’s a stray :rofl:
Had to screen shot that and send it to a friend!

3 Likes

Lol! :joy::joy: That’s a good question haha! I know the people on the other street used to feed him and he was referred to as “Moo moo.” He’s since hung out on my street and he and pretty much just chills all day. He’ll lay on his back and kick one of his back legs up into the air and just sleep like that in the yard. If he sees or hears me, he tumbles around (lol!:joy:) and scurries off sort of quickly for a man of his huskieness. He’s at no risk for starvation anytime soon.

7 Likes

Look at his wittle face

26 Likes

This was my constant companion for 23 years. Had to put him down about 5 years ago. Best pet I have ever had. His name was Yoda.

26 Likes

On our daily walk to the park this cat that lives on the corner named Cpt. Buttercup follows us for about a block and milks all the attention he can get.

23 Likes

Stretchy Weepy boi

His signature weepy eye in full view.

20 Likes

Wife sent this onto me from a FB post or something similar had me Roflmao when it saw it had to share cats name is Big Frank!

17 Likes

This was Tigs who very much wanted to get in that room to do some heavy defoliation. Lost him 2 nights ago and I’m still half expecting to see him come out of the other room at any minute. First time having a pet pass. 0/10, would not recommend.

25 Likes

Sorry for your loss. Ive lost a few pets over the years. It always hard . :disappointed:

6 Likes

Thanks. He was a good little dude and I’m glad to say spoiled as shit.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear of the loss of your buddy. It always sucks losing one of your pets, to me they’re family.

4 Likes

18 Likes

Thank you. He absolutely was family to us. Our other cat seems to be having a really hard time with it walking around making these sad meows which is the worst part. Wasn’t even sure if he was aware of it at first but there’s no doubt now.

3 Likes

That’s rough, hopefully it isn’t something too serious. A while back my family had a cat that needed surgery on his leg. Well, the vet ended up operating on the wrong leg. Oops. Can’t remember what happened, but kitty ended up fine in the end. If that happened to my cat I would have been shitting bricks.

1 Like

Oh man I hope not. We’re assuming it’s grief but it would really suck if it was something else and the timing just made us think that.

Glad that cat ended up fine but damn that’s shitty. That vet would be paying for a better vet to do the surgery if it was my cat! It’s scary that it’s even a possibility but I’ve heard even on humans they’ll mark the leg/arm after confirming with the patient. sometimes just to be 100% sure.

2 Likes

Prince Rascal :prince:

19 Likes

Dammm your a vapest… Me too. What flavor you usually digg ? Nice cat.

3 Likes

I’m a Killer Kustards Vanilla fan. Only one I’ve even remotely liked lol @CADMAN

3 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss. I lost both of my dogs a few months back, still very hard. They were my first dogs, I couldn’t do that again. My first cat is sitting here next to me, she’s getting up there In age too.

6 Likes

Thank you. Sorry to hear about your pups as well. I understand when you say you couldn’t do it again. We’re talking about getting a kitten so our other cat has a companion but I don’t know that I want to commit to living it over someday.

3 Likes