CBD extract high CBD cultivars for seizures.

Does anyone know of any high CBD cultivars that can be made into a tincture and how to extract CBD?Im trying to help some family with a child that has seizures they have tried CBD and it seems to be working and I’d like to help them out any help and make some clean CBD oil .The hemp situation around here is shitty and they been finding a lot of pesticides in it.would be greatfully appreciated it’s helping a out a 3 year old girl.Thank you for your time

4 Likes

Any of the CBD strains would work. You can get some decent full spectrum CBD extracts online.

@misterbee has a list of good CBD strains. I know Charlotte’s web, cannatonic, cherry wine cbd, and harlequin are all good ones. Cherry wine gave me the most amazing rosin and was a high producer when I squished it.

I’d grow it, dry it just like THC cannabis and then make coconut oil infusions with added lecethin. Then fill capsules and have it all for easy dosing.

6 Likes

You will want to review this for the current discussions on extractions:

As for CBD strains, have a look at Doctor Seedsman 30:1 . Check the lab reports. comes out at 20+:1.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Awesome sauce thanks guys.

Charlottes web. It’s hard to find but it was created for a child that took seizures. It’s got almost no thc.
For the extraction I make ice water hash. Then use a pot of boiling water with a mason jar filled with the hash and sunflower oil. Cook like that 4 hours shakeup and relieve pressure every 30 minutes or so. After the 4 hours strain with coffee filter.

Do you have any info on the doseing amount?This is a lot easier than alcohol extract and sounds safer.

1 Like

Tried looking for Charlottes web beans looks like the J brothers made it proprietary.

The dosing amount varies from person to person and how strong the oil is made. I use 2-3 grams of hash per cup of oil then start at .5ml and go up to 2ml but this is what my wife uses and it has thc in it also. Even though it’s cbd and no thc your looking for I’d cut that in half maybe even a quarter until you know what works best

3 Likes

Ringos gift is also supposed to be helpful with seizures relic seeds has an f5 with 0 thc. It’s a little expensive. There’s lots of options when it comes to strains.

2 Likes

I know a guy on facebook who does CBD gear for cheap, let me know

2 Likes

It’s for a child so it would have to be 0 thc.

1 Like

He has multiple options

1 Like

Parents told me it has to have some Thc in it.I think that the Thc is acting as the vehicle to put the CBD where it needs to go correct me if I’m wrong please.1percent ought to do it it doesn’t take much.

1 Like

The thc and cbd definitely compliment each other. Charlottes web has less then 1% , I don’t think there’s any strains with 0% I should have not said zero. Sorry for the confusion but I would not recommend giving a child more then 1 % though. Reputable breeder is highly recommended for this reason.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.That one percent is so crucial to maintain.

1 Like

have to ask, @CapnCannabis is your icon Duke from Duke nukem?

Nope Classic Doomguy.Dukenukem was the shit too.

1 Like

Hawaiian Haze CBD:THC | 28:1 :

5 Likes

That’s perfect

Listing of High CBD/Low THC Varieties: Charlotte’s Web 30:1, Ringo’s Gift 13 - 24:1, Harle-Tsu 24:1, Cherry Wine 15 - 25:1, ACDC 20:1, Harlequin 5:2, CBD Critical Mass 3:2, Pennywise 1:1 These are a few that may serve you well. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes