Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

Iā€™m praying to God my stripper spit reveges as well! Iā€™ve honestly never reveged a plant before so hoping for the best ANYONE have any tips?

1 Like

Welcome to the 21st century lol That crap is everywhere nowadays. Oklahoma has METRC to contend with. Their tags are ā€˜RFIDā€™ and QR coded also BAR coded lol
Talk about triple redundantā€¦

4 Likes

Same here, tags RFID all that crap.

Almost makes me glad to live a non-legal but weed friendly area. They sell d8 sprayed flower in gas stations now so nobodyā€™s tripping about weed at all.

1 Like

Legal means, in 5 to 10 yrs the big farmers will regulate an own the buisness

3 Likes

Trim the rootball
Go easy with watering
Up the nitrogen a bit, ie seaweed
Low lvls of light, fluo a foot away low
Keep as much foliage and buds you can
Wink at her when you visit

No 1 step is essential but, they each contribute to a faster/easier reveg

Good luck!

4 Likes

I just put it under an mh on 24/7 bit of recharge in the watering and top dressed. Humiditys 70% pretty warm probably 80Ā°-85 in the bathroom sheā€™s in.

2 Likes

When do you trim the root ball?

1 Like

Right after Harvest or you can give her a day to relax lol

Depending on what size pot you were using either cut it by ~50%. Say you have a 10ā€™ pot, cut 2.5" off all sides and bottom. Youā€™ll be left with a 5"Ɨ5"Ɨ5" rootball.

Transplants say in a 6" with some new dirt, new roots will encourage new growth/foliage

:+1:

5 Likes

So I should move her up to a bigger pot?

What size pot are you using?

In smaller pot, for example in a 4" pot Iā€™d trim just a little ie .75" and put her back in the same 4" with a handful of new dirt

1 Like

I got a question maybe someone can answer, do dry amendments only work in soil? Does growing in coco mean using only liquid nutes?

2 Likes

Hmm water soluble dry nutes will work, as in the ones you premix with water before applying to your coco.

Bone meal and such, Iā€™m not entirely sure. Iā€™d rather have someone more knowledgeable with coco comment on this.

Beautiful cross. May I ask what Congo you used for the cross? I am using ACE Congo in a cross as we speakā€¦

1 Like

I have not done it personally, but Mr Canuck on youtube does a amended coco growing style with coco, worm castings and amendments from gaia greenā€™s lineup. May want to watch a bunch of his videos to get an idea of what I am talking about.

3 Likes

I think he just amends the soil with 4-4-4 all purpose and 2-8-4 bloom when making the soil (castings and coco also of course) and then top dresses a few times doing the same.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t cross it. Someone else did. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Well its looks like you doing a hell of a job anyways :sunglasses:

1 Like

Are you flowering in a 4ā€ pot or did I misunderstand?

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

@DougDawson packs in the mail

@Pawsfodocaws package landed thank you

3 Likes