Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

Wooo finally! Back in business

Have to finish nailing and repainting trim though before I set up equipment. But, definitely finishing today. If I ever have to deal with this bs again Iā€™m just burning the house down.

11 Likes

Hey Bobgrows. I save the most awesome pics to put in my screen saver rotation. I just added that first pic. Thanks!
:v::wink:

4 Likes

Hmm. That explains the time I once ate at a soup kitchen.

On the contrary, they give up their fluids cheap.

Edit - I knew a guy who worked at subway and would turn the mayonnaise into a ā€œsoup kitchen.ā€

1 Like

Love the purple! Nice lookin plants!

1 Like

I knew there was a reason I didnā€™t eat at subway. Technically youā€™re still eating fresh though.

Me at work today:

2 Likes

Sitting here waiting for the tow truck with the choruses from these two songs alternating in my head.

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! Lol
I take that as a big compliment!:green_heart::v:

Thank you!,:green_heart::v:

2 Likes

Throw this into that mix!

1 Like

Oh Iā€™m no longer waiting. Now Iā€™m

Although that song goes on the mental waiting playlist now :laughing:

1 Like

Itā€™s a 2021 release and Iā€™m a primarily outdoor grower so I havenā€™t smoked any yet. SBBCal and Piper84 have completed grows of it on RIU and nosaltgrows and overlyengineered have grows of it on Instagram and Iā€™ve been very encouraged by them.

1 Like

I think I missed something here. I entered in the middle of this movie. :joy::scream::rofl:

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

lol read the few prior posts to that :smiley:

1 Like

Ohh fancy! Very pretty indeed!

2 Likes

Smoked something real peppery yesterday that a friend had. Really dug the taste. Need some spicy strain suggestions.

3 Likes

Black domina real black domina

1 Like

Sensiā€™s? 10 characters

2 Likes

Not that I donā€™t love my fruity and gassy and meaty stuff. I just want spicy too :grin:

3 Likes

Man I hope this vitamin pebbles revegs ok. Shit got me high af.

5 Likes