Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

@DougDawson packs in the mail

@Pawsfodocaws package landed thank you

3 Likes

Glad it arrived!

1 Like

Nono I was just giving examples of root trimming vs different pot sizes when revealing a plant hehe

I mostly flower in hydro/rdwc. I do keep mothers in soil, usually 5gals.

When doing pheno hunts with 100+ seeds I grow and flower them in 6" pots in soil. Using rackings and t5s.

Sorry for the shitty photo, only one I got :laughing:

image_2023081

2 Likes

Almost bought clones.
I was at moms in oceanside San Diego an there were so many strain with in 15 miles
You name it,
Buy em an name em lol

*revegging

Very cool @Mithridate. Had to make sure. Iā€™m old and really high so I miss shit now and then! :rofl::crazy_face:

Blessingsā€¦,

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

1 gallon grow bag

I was about to be mad at my hot date for standing me upā€¦ then I realized I never told her when to meet me.

8 Likes

Meh at least she is pretty chilled about the whole thingā€¦ she thought I stood her up :sweat_smile: Re scheduled for this weekend.

3 Likes

Not a good morning today. I let the dog out and not long after started smelling skunk, and not the good kind. She took it in the face and shoulders. Waiting for the store to open. I need more hydrogen peroxide.
She never learns. :skunk: :nauseated_face:

11 Likes

Morning everyone! Sorry to hear that @Floyd, guess even us, we go through the same problems in life, and when it seems as though weā€™ve learned, a new variation of ā€œskunksā€ hits right on! Wish her a speedy recovery!! :pray:

3 Likes

in my experience, tomato sauce does nothing but turn a white dog pink. Thank god that experience was a LONG time ago! I guess Hydrogen Peroxide is the go-to???

2 Likes

Baking soda, dish soap and peroxide works. This is the fourth time she has been sprayed

4 Likes

Duly noted (though my numbnuts hates baths). I just hope he donā€™t find a skunk. Heā€™s always sniffin out the bunnies and groundhogsā€¦

Good luck with yours!

3 Likes

It just took two of us to bath her. One to hold her in place. lol

1 Like

And now all three of ya faintly smell of skunk? Or does your recipe really kill the scent?

1 Like

My dog did this to me twice. First time he sprinted in and jumped on my bed. Had to buy some strong smelling orange shampoo lol

2 Likes

Out walking her now so she can dry off. Cant smell skunk.
Or barely. Lol

2 Likes

Thank you !!!

1 Like

Wrote this one down. There is a skunko that passes through the backyard at night and while we are a leash-on in the yard at night because of all the critters.

1 Like