Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 1)

Morning everyone trying to decide dabs or bowls with my coffee maybe both

3 Likes

any idea what strain you’re smoking? i vote bowls

I vote choice ‘C’…both just take some dab and mix it into some weed, pack the bowl n forget about things

2 Likes

Or as I call it "back to bed in a hurry.

oh you a ‘lightweight’ huh? :rofl: :sunglasses:

I must have 6-7 different kinds of concentrates and often mix some into a bit of weed for a nice bowl pack for the wife… she really needs it! But I’ll take some with her lol

2 Likes

Not too much but I’ve never taken a dab so I expect it would hit me like a sledgehammer the first time :laughing:

i got a 70% Satty called Egyptian Musk…good daytime…

1 Like

I just checked/counted lol I have on hand
Scissor Hash
Dry ice Hash
Butter
Diamonds
Shatter
Live Rosin
Crumble

Gotta friend with a processor’s license, i take some to him and he converts it for us. The hash I make myself

8 Likes

make your own Diamonds ??

1 Like

I have quite a variety right now roommate went to the dispensary alone he has problems shouldn’t be allowed to go so far I havnt smoked anything played with the kittens and been on og lol :joy:

1 Like

lol read my edit

2 Likes

diamonds take some skill as I am told…

1 Like

I wouldn’t know lol I just drop the buds and trim off then come back in a day or two and pick em up

2 Likes

I’ve been really enjoying my rosin

Check this stuff out looks amazing right

Taste like crap buzz sucks going to press it also chose to start on a bowl end on dabs starting with cherry dip

Mmm fresh diamonds sounds like it would be yummy

2 Likes

It IS lol
That sux, to look that nice and not be good? Geeez

2 Likes

:snake: !

3 Likes

batshit mushrooms… snickle

2 Likes

Right opened the jar was like this is going to good shit took one hit of it and dumped the bowl out for something else lol

2 Likes

just watered my outdoor. they may be small to some but i like them. blueberry pie, panama red, both unsexed as of yet. 2 godbuds to go with them,. females, plus a couple tiny sensi star and maui wowie fems hidden in there. @Mr.Gritz @Seamonkey84 @Sebring

11 Likes

At least indoors, the godbud 2.0 and Sensi Star I sent out need to be supported. Also, watch the movie wowie, they got some pollen drift. So there’s aloha OG regular mixed in.

3 Likes