Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

not sure where this would belong but iā€™m currently watching this. interview with RAW paper guy.

2 Likes

He does not look baked at all in that stillframe.

Going in!

2 Likes

35 minutes in, pretty interesting

2 Likes

Not if I knew anybody was watching.

You raise a solid point, I think you just cracked that mystery wide open. Iā€™ve never deliberately grown male plants outdoors to make note of bee pollenation habits.

1 Like

that guy came to a local dispensary one time and was hanging out giving away free RAW stuff, pretty cool dude. I got a pack of papers from him that had like 500 leaves in it.

1 Like

iā€™ve been looking for a tan raw brand hoodie from them, itā€™s hard to find, especially for a reasonable price

1 Like

I prefer people second guess me being a pothead.

Such hoodie would certainly and instantly remove all doubt from bystanders and anyone with whom you interact.

2 Likes

I used to have one of these RAW dual joint holders

and I have smoked out of their trident also:

but I really want to try smoking out of one of these:
51XYRz+E4JL.AC

2 Likes

Thereā€™s no dedicated bugs thread I can find so fuck it, yā€™all be disgusted with me by these little bastards, end of the video you can watch one lay an egg, watch your volume I put Skilletā€™s Monster in the background

https://youtube.com/shorts/eebDie9CHWo?feature=share

2 Likes

But do you know about 7pipe and their twisty blunt designed with an Archimedes screw?

https://www.7pipe.com/pages/twisty-glass-blunt

Now please donā€™t tell us you turn the fan on too!?? ā€œTrichs will hit the fan!ā€ Beautiful buds btw!!! Seem huge!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Just to mention, them buds need darkness to dry/cure proper, the light (daylight or artificial) deteriorates THCā€¦ Also, Iā€™m sure you donā€™t turn on that fan?!

Lovely buds, btw!

4 Likes

@Abbbian @JohnnyPotseed ā€¦I didnā€™t turn it on figured it would be a funny post though lmao ā€¦had to put them up there only place safe from the cats while we stepped out lmao ā€¦got one batch been in paper bag for four days this one I set up a little box hanger

5 Likes

@Rabeats2093 , I found it funny!

I miss using my ceiling fans; havenā€™t turned them on in over 2 years as they are not housebird compatible :smiley: :parrot:

4 Likes

Lol yeah deff donā€™t want feathers flying

3 Likes

You caught me by surprise, gonna go put them in the darkā€¦ no air circulation as much as live plants I hope!? Thank you!

1 Like

I use a small fan in the barely cracked doorway of my drying/curing room to help keep the temps even and air circulating through the hanging plants/buds

@Abbbian, I just read this back through and realized I neglected to mention a simple thing. Donā€™t point the fan directly at the hanging buds lol and keep it on low. You donā€™t need the airflow your have on them when growing.

2 Likes

Every possible mistake this newbie is able to do, heā€™s doing it! LOL! A week already in a kind of dark room but not closed or protected from daylightā€¦ is it still worth (guaranteed to need another week or so to get dry) Still worth doing it? Thank you! (almost called you master Yoda, no offense! :laughing:)

Rain pouring inā€¦ 88% RH LOL!

1 Like

You should be ok, you say the room is pretty much dark? No long time direct light on the plants, right?

even if there might be a little bit of THC deterioration, it shouldnā€™t be muchā€¦ hopefully!

1 Like

No, noā€¦ Room is pretty dark! Of course thereā€™s a flash in this pic!

Thanks again, think Iā€™ll steal Chuck Berryā€™s line, ā€œTeach! Teach me Johnny! Teach!ā€ LOL!

4 Likes