Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

slownight2

1 Like

I was busy watering and watched someone get banned on a video game like live watched it happen then the admins blew up his base and left his loot on the ground for the taking my gf plays rust I play here and there with her

1 Like

after using jacks for the first feedā€¦ i think this 25 lb bag is going to last me 10 yearsā€¦ wtf i thought the amounts would be bigger than they are lmfaoā€¦ jesus man wth am i gonna do with it all

5 Likes

Hey I just like tying them down and bending them to my will!

Well well wellā€¦ :laughing: Iā€™ve killed 3 plants in my life, all male. Seems like youā€™re the bigger murderer :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol I canā€™t even imagine. I havenā€™t put a dent in my 4lb EBay kit in 6 months.

1 Like

Ya like bondage :wink:. Look what Iā€™ve done to this poor girl for getting out of line during stretch.

She didnā€™t mind

5 Likes

Oh my I hear we like naughty girls around here

She was such a naughty girl, tied that BBW right on down

She loved itā€¦ When I didnā€™t break an arm or leg off accidentally

I gave her her own room to be punished in

And then sprayed everything including her way too heavy with unmeasured organic insecticides back to back and REALLY kicked everything in the taint, fucked the whole grow, still got some fire though.

4 Likes

I think they like it, plants are kinky :laughing: She looks good!

I won some 90* training clips from my local shop on IG and finally picked them up yesterday. Iā€™m about to take this plant bondage stuff to a whole new level.

Damn you make anything Iā€™ve done look tame with that! Thatā€™s some next level plant bondage :open_mouth:

5 Likes

My grows always end up growing into each other because of impatient timing, had to do something with it and decided to play around lol. Was a Dosidos and my favorite tasting plant outta that whole grow

2 Likes

Good morning :+1:. Have the octopots vegging, sun is shining, bowl is packed, Pepsi is open :+1:

4 Likes

What do you do with all your plants, just put the ladies out to pasture in your back yard?
Welcome to the jungle

2 Likes

I first identify the males and then prepare for my process. I then wait until the middle of the dark cycle and bust in with a ski mask on and put a garbage bag over his head. I then take them to a nice private location so we can have a little conversation in private. Iā€™m a smooth talker so generally they see my point and take my advice to leave town for good. On an unrelated note donā€™t be digging in the northwest corner of my yard, capiche?

10 Likes

Let me know how you like the clips after you get the feel for them.

1 Like

Will do. I wasnā€™t planning on training the Pennywise I have as seedlings right now but Iā€™m itching to try the clips out so theyā€™re the guinea pigs for them now.

2 Likes

Sometimes I feel bad taking leaves off my guys. Definitely feel bad harvesting. Havenā€™t had to murder any plants yet. I think I might be too soft for harcore growing guys lol.

One a brighter note, the nearby fire has died down significantly, AND I found [See: had a solution thrust upon me by happenstance] a way to deal with my heat issues, and now I just have to deal with a little bit of humidity, which is way more manageable. So now everyone can breathe a little bit easier.

4 Likes

Growth hormones worry me. I donā€™t know why at my age but I donā€™t like them in my food either. I use kelp at every feeding Bigfoot as a root dunk when transplanting and Recharge once a week. Works for me. JMO

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

1 Like

Indeed, always a sad moment cutting and harvesting :frowning: Exciting to look towards the future though.

2 Likes

SUPERthrive is a concentrated non-toxic vitamin solution that claims to enhance plant growth. It contains .09% vitamin B1 and a proprietary plant health formula based in kelp. Superthrive has been available since 1940.

No worries cuz, this is all just minerals and vitaminsā€¦no ā€˜growth hormonesā€™ that Iā€™ve ever heard of.

Iā€™m just as Leary as you are lol

5 Likes

Thanks for that. Iā€™m afraid of that GH shit. I was obviously mislead about the Super Thrive.

Blessingsā€¦

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

Lol As much, and as often, as I tout that shit on here, I should get a salary or percentage of their sales! :wink: :+1:
I know, itā€™s not something many people think much about, since itā€™s been around longer than I am old! but, the simple facts are just that, facts! It does work, Iā€™ve been using it for literally decades! Ever since I moved indoors, pretty muchā€¦so, around 35 yrs or so now. Never had any issue with it, and when I donā€™t use it for a couple of weeks, I can tell the differenceā€¦

3 Likes