Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 1)

What’s up OG fam just finished catching up hows it going out there I was laughing at your convos on killing plants lol I have been setting up my auto perpetual as well as a bunch of projects and tests so I have been getting a ton of auto regs so long story short I am a plant serial killer heck I murdered 2 last night ? Yesterday? This morning God I’m tired

9 Likes

Sounds like you’re about at the end of your rope there, young lady… relax, sit down n roll one up or pack a bowl!

5 Likes

Get an accidental pollination and you’ll toughen up real quick!

I’m thinking it would be pretty hard to over do it with ST. I just gave my girls their first taste.

1 Like

Eagle come to the BigShow with the Ladies. Yea!!!

1 Like

All that killing makes one sleepy.

1 Like

Whatsup folks not the right thread but looking for some opinions I need another light for my perpetual to replace the old HPS heat is a killer so I have a spider farmer 2000 in tent 1 my question is what is your opinions get another for about 250 another brand of led or build one like Samsung or solstrip which I have wanted to do for a while don’t know price wise which option would be cheaper or which would be faster but most importantly which would be the best light in general for flowering autos I have wanted to build one for quite awhile just don’t know if I have time right now the SF has always worked great but I’m sure that there are other options as far as led are concerned there are tons of lights on the market using Samsung diodes and mean well drivers just thought I would see what tall had to say about it anyway hope all is well out there and that your all having a great day

Bliss

6 Likes

Keep the hps for some wintertime heat and extra flower power. Build or buy a new led, whichever is best for you. Building is more work, but in the end more satisfying as you can customize, as well as know the ins and outs to fix things up if they ever need replacing. Plus you’ll know how to build more moving forward if you need to.

4 Likes

If you are not against used product, look on kijiji and set search reminders. I had my “Spider Farmer” search on for about a month and ended up spending $200 Canadian + a drive for my SF2000.

I’ve read on other threads folks using ViparSpectra units like the XS2000. I’ve not used them myself but they look like they’re run similar to the SF.

All the best!

1 Like

I run Lenofocus LF2000s and these are auto flowers, 200 true watts fixtures, can be assembled long ways like I have em and they’re 4ft long or in a 2x2 square depending on what you need at the time. They also fit perfect in a 2x4 tent

https://www.lenofocus.com/product/lenofocus-lf2000-dimmable-led-grow-light-full-spectrum-samsung-lm301b-mean-well-driver-led-plant-

14 Likes

That is some friggin setup!

4 Likes

Just 3 different setups I made at 3 different times depending on my situation lol, but thank you

2 Likes

just got back from watering the plants i have in air pots. these things dry out way too fast.

1 Like

I wish these seedlings were in air pots lol. I was in a rush and overwatered the whole damn tray the other day and they are not to happy :frowning:

4 Likes

I love that! LITFA has done wonders for my grandkids!

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

4 Likes

slow night.

2 Likes

Yeah, just lurking

2 Likes

I couldn’t sleep. Got some big butt girls going on.

1 Like

I say Damn. Slick that’s a grow room. Damn

1 Like

Not a bad price on the light.

1 Like