Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 1)

That’s awesome!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

just found out my outdoor blueberry pie is a female. only waiting on my panama red to find out.

10 Likes

just found out my panama red is also a female. pretty happy about that. on another note, the damn purple unicorns i have in air pots are a pain in the ass to water constantly.

5 Likes

Those are all very good problems to have.

2 Likes

Oh? Do airpots dry out faster or something? I’ve never heard that before
 :wink:

Hey if you decide to ditch the airpots when you’re done with them let me know. I could throw you a couple bucks/beans/both for them and they would go to good use.

Congrats on the Panama Red!

3 Likes

nah i plan to continue using them but unsure when. and yeah airpots dry out faster.

3 Likes

I know I was joking cause you mention it often :laughing: Light hearted ribbing :beers:

1 Like

@Slick1 didn’t realize i mention it often. i was going to say that’s some expensive shipping.

1 Like

Now I’m wondering if it was @corgitron that has mentioned it a few times lately and not you :thinking:

Still I was being 100% playful in case that didn’t come across. Just bussin’ chops :sunglasses:

6 Likes

@Slick1 lol, I think everyone who’s ever tried them has said the same thing. They even have a disclaimer on the website ‘Yo, this shit dries out stupid fast!’ :joy:

6 Likes

Disclaimer, or the freshest marketing I’ve ever heard?

Oh man, I hope the kids still say fresh these days.

2 Likes

Yeah, or something like ‘Supa-Dupa Airflow to the max, next level shits’!!

3 Likes

Wise air pot guru states: “At least three drippers or a rain-ring; or ye shall get no smokable-bling.”

4 Likes

I went back to cheap plastic. And gypsum is the shit

4 Likes

Yo! @Slick1
 What are you thinking!@? Air pot = fart, escape, continuity, gas, “no one noticed it!”, circulation, self contained ever going system pot, so, long story short, a pot which talks, talks back, farts, is loud and demands your attention!! Got it!!? Abbbian’s coming out at you like spelling it!!! :cowboy_hat_face: :smile: :sunglasses: :nerd_face: :sleeping: :unamused: :expressionless: :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :neutral_face: :fist: :pray: :clap: :innocent: :yum: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

1 Like

And i thougt i was high^^

5 Likes

@Abbbian 
 in english?

2 Likes

I got some bad news
 :smile:

That was actually the sales pitch that convinced me. Farting pots? Hell yeah! :laughing:

4 Likes

I tried a few like 2 years ago and got so mad at them I literally threw them out the window into my backyard they gave me such a hard time I refused to carry them out of my house luckily nobody can see my yard and my kids weren’t home and I didn’t hit a dog

6 Likes

That’s very Scottish of you. I wonder if all the pent up rage contained within the recycled Scottish milk bottles that these are made of had any influence on ye? :laughing:

That being said; I always love a good old fashion defenestration.

6 Likes