Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 1)

lol! More like Abbbianish…! Just messing with @Slick1’s speedy mind! That’s all! :cowboy_hat_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

You do have a dialect all your own for sure :laughing: I dig it though :beers:

1 Like

hey @anonymous4289 how are those wedding cake plants, got any pix?

1 Like

@KarmaFPS

4 Likes

looks like skunk_va /chemdog are putting out a goji og x chem cross soon, very cool

Gogi OG (Pine Soul) x Chemdog91 Bx3

2 Likes

Pine Soul is a Goji cross? I’ve had some Pine Soul OG and it’s was fantastic.

1 Like

i believe the pine soul is a goji og pheno. the pine soul og you had is probably not the same thing, but who knows.

1 Like

Gotcha. Any OG with a Pine flavor is ok in my book though.

2 Likes

Grrr… Trying to crush down this lava rock into 2 cu ft of 1/4-1/2" chunks for some living soil i’m building and its a big ole pain in my ass… Metal 5 gallon bucket half way full, slamming a long chunk of square tubing into it. I underestimated this black lava rock’s strength I guess because this sucks lol.

2 Likes

Remember Bruce Lee’s Enter the Dragon:

“we forge our bodies in the fire of our will”

Just a few more reps. :muscle:

6 Likes

I think he’s also the one that said “pain is weakness leaving the body”.

3 Likes

I think that was Tom Platz the morning before he tore his bicep. :joy:

2 Likes

aye @DougDawson what brand is your projector buddy and how often do you go through bulbs i have a sanyo pro xtraX and i have had to replace it a few times i get about 6-7 movies a bulb filters are cleaned before each use

1 Like

What’s the benefit to black lava rock vs red? Black is twice the cost in my area

I cant remember off the top of my head, but I feel this black lava rock is possibly harder than the red lol. Still trying to figure out how I am going to finish crushing the rest of this in a efficient and practical manner. If only pumice was available locally in bulk or was not so expensive to get shipped online where I looked.

2 Likes

Lava soap is made with pumice. You could grind up some of that. Hahahaw

Hey @JaxxMunster , it’s a Dell, I can get you a model when I go back to the lake if you like. I have used it for quite some time with no bulb changes. Been my outdoor projector for many years now. Something is very wrong if you are only getting 6 or 7 movies per bulb. On average you should get between 1500 and 2000 hours out of a lamp. I have a bunch of projectors, probably 7 or 8, perhaps more.

2 Likes

What are you collecting them? :smile:

I think my next tv might be a projector and that’s something I never thought I’d say. The picture quality on some of them is fantastic from the looks of it.

2 Likes

Just find a construction crew with the big flattening wheel and have em run over a pile haha

That would be nice heh.