Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 1)

Iā€™m a big fan of Gelato.

I always have a plant going.

3 Likes

I have somehow never come across any and it makes me wonder how considering how popular it is.

4 Likes

Youā€™re in S Ont, no @Slick1 ?

1 Like

I have 3 seeds I found in my most recently opened curing jar. No idea how good theyā€™ll be but they are yours if you want them @Slick1 .

2 Likes

Iā€™m in the southern part of Canada, right below the border (+a few hundred miles).

Iā€™m in the New Jersey province :laughing:

2 Likes

Ahh yes. Saskatoba.

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind taking you on that but Iā€™m not in a big rush. It would be quite awhile before I could plant them anyway cause my next two runs are planned out.

2 Likes

Sopranotoba

2 Likes

Ah, thought you were close enough to drop by for a beer and a couple of clonesā€¦:wink::+1:

2 Likes

If I were Iā€™d swing by! You Canadians have all the fun :smile:

1 Like

Shoot me your addy and iā€™ll get em out before I forget :laughing:

2 Likes
4 Likes

I ran the gelato we are talking about from clone and itā€™s very nice stuff. Like condensed milk or yogurt orā€¦something.

2 Likes

Your mind is really stuck in your fridge today huh? :laughing:

1 Like

Itā€™s been a weird day for sure :joy:

Seriously though - the gelato is nice.

Edit - milk pocky maybe? You know that one?

1 Like

So for all you Americans here is an amazing show that can help you acclimatize to Canada. First the theme song, than some clips :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I donā€™t get more serious than The Professional.

2 Likes

I just recently saw the original version of that. I never realized I was watching an edited version all these years but it turns out they felt American audiences wouldnā€™t like some scenes. It was really just extra training scenes they though were too much (training a kid to kill) and some awkward scenes of her trying to throw herself at him.

1 Like

The original, unedited version has some truly squirmy moments, agreed.

But man, what a tour de forceā€¦

That was the movie that cemented Gary Oldman as the quintessential bad guy for me.

2 Likes

Well this speaks volumes.

11 Likes