Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Oops I let my country show just a little there! Pardon me.
:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Coon was ran over on my way to the store this Am.
Dead as dead gets

1 Like

@MoBilly
If itā€™s not the Roosters waking me up at 4 am its the nieghbors fn donkey.

2 Likes

Any Max Verstappen fans

1 Like

Hell I would be all over this !
Gonna be a little late Iā€™ll be out trying to get us some venison :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Head over and sign up for @BigMike55 s seed run all. He did an amazing job, now is your chance to get a small part of his amazing work.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve been eating venison for a month clearing out the freezer for this year. Coon is a nice break.
:grin:

4 Likes

Coon is good in a stew or roasted over a fire lol just never fried or baked!

2 Likes

Penalty boxā€¦
Bad crack,ā€¦ not cool

I donā€™t think my Skywalker auto pollen is going to be ready in time to pollinate the strawberry nuggets Iā€™m growing which is a shame because the purple one is a really nice looking phenotype

13 Likes

Yes. Should have withnailed it or explained myself. I was going wtf here for some time until I found the car post and deducted that it was meant to be short for raccoon. Iā€™m second language and only knew the term as racial slur. Shortening this to my original comment reads even worse.

True words. Unless itā€™s a very young one. Then a slow roast is good.

1 Like

@Renard
I am sorry if you mistook my comment as such! I would never use that word in such a context. Iā€™m glad you understand what I meant by it.
:pray:

1 Like

All good cuz, no biggie. Iā€™m a half breed Native American, raised in the deep south, and got called a few of them names thatā€™re considered ā€˜racistā€™ nowadays. Just donā€™t care for themā€¦ lol it gets my hackles up cuzā€¦

3 Likes

All good! I was actually excusing myself for making a bad joke based on my misunderstanding. :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

lol In the '50s got ran outta more than one ā€˜whites folks onlyā€™ joints, and them days are so OVER!

nowā€¦ lol moving onā€¦

3 Likes

I despise racism. The best thing I can say I did as a father was teach my kids not to hate others that have never done them or theirs harm.
I broke from most of the family for that very thing.

6 Likes

Whatā€™s you know about Cookies :cookie:
Supposed to go see a grow op tomorrow thats used specifically for closed loop extraction after frozen harvest.
Anyway he owns 1 of these big online cannibus utensil stores.
Presses dab rigs you name it.
He has 6 cookie clones so if this cut is what it is I guess I have to make room.
Supposed to be authentic cookie cut

1 Like

Depends on the Clone. Thin Mint Cookies or GSC is supposedly a Durban Poison x Chemdawg selection called Cherry Pie crossed with OG Kush. I donā€™t know if it has changed by now, but Cookie Fam used to not give out any of their cuts. Most legit GSC is supposed to be the forum cut afaik. If you have ,Cookieā€˜ then this would be GSC x Granddaddy Purple. Both would be pretty rare original elites, given that they are legit.

2 Likes

I ran a gsc from the nursery they were a very well known 1 of the original clone collectives around Santa Barbara, ventura Beach about 7 yrs ago an it was pretty close to what Iā€™ve seen from cookies in studio city these days.
Owner of tge nursery back 15 yrs ago was very well know to big growers