Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

I have the same problem havenā€™t drank in seven years I go from zero to prison very fast. Smoking weed is fine.

2 Likes

If any of you have sent STS ingredients to a fellow og buddy, how did you do it? Anything I need to know?

1 Like

@hollyho mini zipper lock plastic baggies, clearly labeled and taped to a greeting card. Can be sent as regular mail.

3 Likes

Iā€™m trying to decide which 3 fem beans I should bring into the mix on this run. Iā€™m thinking one Miami Mami and 2 pisthash

1 Like

Just do em all fu$k it :crazy_face:

1 Like

Please share your thoughts on this, Iā€™m gonna need all the help I can get lolā€¦

7 Likes

@Pluckyevil Damn!! ā€œIā€™m walking here! Iā€™m walking here!ā€ Joint in between! lol! Werenā€™t you working on posting this one!? Too? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :worried: lol!

2 Likes

Been a crazy month. Christmas happened and the kids are happy. Had to do some hustling but I made it. Hope everyone had a great holiday.

Now I can focus on the garden again.

5 Likes

Thank you overgrow community, youā€™re all amazing. Have a great last few days of 2021 and may you start 2022 with a smile

8 Likes
2 Likes

Happy 2022 to all of you!! @Pluckyevil You too!!! Dear!! :pray: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :upside_down_face: :hugs:

4 Likes

Wow, you also, 2022 a big number! :smiley: :rofl:

3 Likes

I want to see that miami mami :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Iā€™m happy to put this fuckin year behind me. Hereā€™s to a better 2022!

4 Likes

Amen!
Better luck next yearšŸ¤™šŸ½

3 Likes

Iā€™m gaslighting myself and would love opinions:

Male or Female?

(Iā€™m hoping Female, which is what it looks like to me; BOG SourBluTooth F2)

5 Likes

Too early to tell, But itā€™s definitely not looking ballsy, so thats a good sign.

3 Likes

I need more time. Normally I can tell male from female right away but you got to be cautious these days :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks folks! Currently on day 10 since flip and itā€™s stretching fierce!

If itā€™s female itā€™s getting topped, up potted and will veg out for another month before getting flipped for real.

In this:

I really hope itā€™s a femme! :crossed_fingers:

10 Likes