Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Moved the pool make the whole fence line where tge horse trail is a long garden plus tge raised cynderblock garden .Iā€™m putting a simple coating in front of the cinder block garden
Cheap an simple all the fake grass lol

7 Likes

Ohhhh yeah! Guess whoā€™s coming to the barbecue!

Had a crazy nightmareā€¦
One of the plants that is 5 feet tall and nice spread, had some balls hiding in the lower branchesā€¦
It took a stranger to point that out and I was absolutely devastated (in the dream) SMHā€¦

2 Likes

Been sitting in the crockpot since like midnight. Gonna be some strong ass budder, didnā€™t even weigh the trim, but itā€™s a lot :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted to try a waterslide as an agitator for gardening!
Well, not really until now. But here we are!

Answering here so I donā€™t get scolded for chating on the FSFC topic :stuck_out_tongue:

Well Wellā€¦ Guess who will take a half of home office to construct an ā€œembeded growā€ with a bed on top ? :rofl: and when Iā€™d started, a friend said to me:

ā€œMan, i few months you will not have office at home anymoreā€.
he wouldnt can be more right! kkkkk

3 Likes

For when you REALLY gotta be close to your ladiesā€¦
:rofl:

Plus, depending on lights, its a radiantly heated bed!
:rofl:

2 Likes

Strategy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, its because it will be temporaryā€¦ i planning to move to another country next year, so the grow will be transformed in a bed with a desk under for rentā€¦ but for now, it will be my secret garden :stuck_out_tongue:

I really need to snag another tent so I can have a nice controlled drying environment. Hoping a 3x3 will be able to hang everything from my 4x4 tent.

1 Like

I made a 2x4 drying tent. Mini humidifier, mini dehumidifier, small fan and govee sensor, controlled by home assistant. Keeps the RH at 60% perfectly. Temp depends on the room its in but is generally 64-68 in there.

REALLY made a noticeable difference in my cure process and ultimate scent in the jars. My house is dry otherwise, force hot air heat, RH drops to the 30-40% range. 60-80% rh in the summer. That tent is rock stable for me now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hell ya thatā€™s awesome. I am a cheapā€™ass and donā€™t really want to spend more money, but it is needed and my 4x4 is going to put out quite a bit of weight so I figured now is a better time than any to get a tent and dial it in as I mess with my HA automation. Still setting things up for HA honestly, put it on the back burner for a while. Going to get this tent I just fired back up, lined out today hopefully so I can finalize some things and start adding in more tents.

1 Like

Dry tent is a good idea. Currently struggling with similar RH, this was my first time drying in winter and man it was roughā€¦ 20% RH at times and doing everything I can to raise it and keep it raised. Was just talking about getting a humidifier and dehumidifier for the house but some minis in my 2x2 would be way cheaper. Feel like I got most things dialed in but drying & curing is one stage iā€™m struggling with.

1 Like

quite literally, it was the last thing I struggled with. Got a green thumb for sure, but jars had that fresh cut lawn scent no matter how hard I tried. Spoke with a few people, got a feel for commercial curing rooms, then just scaled it down. In a 2 x 4 x 5t youā€™d be surprised how well they work. They will need attention, refilling / draining. but automating it to use one or the other at a time so they dont work against each other helped stretch that time and dial it in perfectlyā€¦ Kinda neat to see too, with nothing in the tent, it swings maybe 1%. Fresh bud in, and it swings upwards like 8% to 10% for me, dehumidifier catches up, then swings again, gradually having smaller swings. When its back to 1% swing, I know its mostly dried :smiley: and thats right around 12-14 daysā€¦ Pretty neat to be able to see it in graph formā€¦

2 Likes

So I dry in a tent and here is a trick I use. Place a large bowl in the tent full of water. Take a towel and put it half in the water and drape the other half across the floor of the tent. Place a fan blowing across the towel on the floor and there you go, instant humidity up. Just replace the water every day as it evaporates. The towel will continue to wick up water from the bowl as it goes.

6 Likes

I havenā€™t gambled in a long time but I sure miss Cheques like that

2 Likes

Yea once I did some research and watched a few videos from Ivan at JungleBoys, Kev Jodrey, etcā€¦ many enthusiasts. I knew I had to do something for the grow. They all swear by a 60f/60% 10-14ish day cure and this last harvest was around 5-7 days. Sucks growing a beautiful plant and getting a grassy scent in the end.

3 Likes

@Foreigner
Iā€™m going to leave a some in the well for later but Iā€™m taking a break since Iā€™m pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I quit for good after 8 years. Iā€™d decided Iā€™d won enough money and I was no longer passionate about it and was making bad decisions.

2 Likes

Just stripping will be fine too.

1 Like

The last 2 yrs had me spinning the wheel.
My Decisions are 50 /50
Always good to me but most of the time others just shake there head

1 Like