Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

I think you mean ‘We’re gonna take care of this drug problem by busting all other dealers so i have the whole market to myself’!

8 Likes

I’d wait. I did to find out all 3 of my Unicorn Poops are male :confused: So, now 2 are culled and one is gonna get to make sweet sweet love. :+1:

That’s exactly what our former crack smoking mayor Rob Ford did!

9 Likes
4 Likes

@JaxxMunster
Beautiful voice :heart_eyes:
Pretty cool song

2 Likes

Hi @anonymous4289 I’ve just begun sexing the Apollo Ape today! She/he is in a 1 gallon pot now! Wishful!! :pray: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

The way she’s going, soon I might be able to take clones! :rofl:

5 Likes

cool man. keep us updated. there is a ‘free seeds are clones grow show’ thread that’s a good spot to post updates.
https://overgrow.com/t/free-seeds-free-clones-thread-the-grow-show/

2 Likes

She’s already there. I know, thanks!!

1 Like

When I was growing up there was a house a few blocks away, on a street that smelled like cat pee from one end to the other. The odour was so thick in the air you could taste it, unmistakably cat pee.

Fast forward a couple years after I move and I make friends with someone who lives on the street. I asked about the odour and he laughed. A lady had a hundred cats in the house and just as many stacks of old newspapers. The damage was so bad they had to demolish the property. The street didn’t smell anymore.

5 Likes

Cat house in this case means brothel lol. :joy:

5 Likes

I rescued my 2 black cats from an animal shelter place.
They came from a house that had 168 cats, and pretty much all black cats.

3 Likes

imagine all that bad luck, lol.

2 Likes

Its frightening when a hundred cats is not even hyperbolic.

Unless of course it was a brothel :laughing:

1 Like

I have 6, it’s a bit much :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m trying to find a home for some of these kittens but the local shelter isn’t no kill so I might be stuck with em.

3 Likes

Ailurophile?

1 Like

I got them 2 for 1 deal at $100, all vet checked and shots etc. Best $100 I ever spent. :heart_eyes_cat:
I have enough with 4 cats. Oh, then there is the 4 strays outside I feed at times.
They are not actually strays, one of my neighbors just thinks they can live off the land.
They come an bum food off me. :rofl:

4 Likes

I can’t send these little shits off to die

8 Likes

Those are so damn cute!
Now I need a grey cat. :rofl: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@EugeneDebs420
Nope gotta feed an love em

3 Likes

are often the ones to give us true love unlike us humans!! Unconditional!! They’re simply beautiful!!

3 Likes