Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Nailed it !

2 Likes

i guess itā€™s sort of a mistaken kindness for weakness kind of thing.

5 Likes

Right
Idk any grower who would pass on free seeds.
Acknowledge you received them, thank the person at very least grow one.
If you want seeds everyday thatā€™s cool Iā€™ll help send them but donā€™t lie about it and continue to lie.

Iā€™m a seed whore. Send all unwanted seeds my way

9 Likes

The really shit part, is that one person, probably dissuaded many from sending seeds. internationally

7 Likes

You never know, maybe these seeds filled an emotional gap a time when he was really down on his luck. These sorts of things can be hard to talk about.

Maybe everyone who sent seeds is a hero who helped save a man for only the price of postage. A real hero.

3 Likes

@Brokehoe
speaking of seed whoring, would you like to participate in my black snow grow thread? itā€™s one of my strains iā€™ve been passing out for a group of people to grow. must start them no later than st patricks day, the sooner the better. Must be in the US though, i canā€™t afford to ship anywhere else. I wasnā€™t supposed to give out any more but iā€™m going to the post office on tuesday anyway and i saw your post so i figured iā€™d offer.
(the offer goes to anyone in the US that would actually participate in the grow show. i can really only afford to send out a couple more packs so please donā€™t participate unless you will actually participate.)

iā€™ve seen too much chat in the free seeds thread, but are there too many free seeds in the chat thread? lol

https://overgrow.com/t/black-snow-the-grow-show/

3 Likes

I canā€™t tell if you are being sarcastic, but youā€™re right,we should let bygones be bygones, but as someone said earlier donā€™t mistake kindness for weakness. Food for thought though, thank you for a different perspective @lophophora.ca

4 Likes

Iā€™m down and just so happen to be in the US. Not the fun part :confused:
Black Snow
I can drop asap.
Going to check out thread

2 Likes

Black snow genetics = (Black Triangle x Solo Stash)
That a nice cross
Canā€™t go wrong with bodhi

2 Likes

Iā€™m sincere

Thatā€™s a scary first

As we ourselves would wish to be treated.

Gotta admit I had a few chuckles seeing this adventure go down :rofl:

5 Likes

Yes, join us!

2 Likes

happy new year folks

1 Like

wasup @DougDawson , happy new year folk.

3 Likes

Lol :laughing:
Damn thatā€™s spooky

2 Likes

4 Likes

Doug helped me so much last year like other members.
I love this place.
Im not a perfect people but I try to do my best here

4 Likes

Well thatā€™s a start, happy New Year @BERZERK.

5 Likes

Brother, we called you out and you know why. I have no problem letting the past be the past. Be honest with people and you are going to be welcome by me. Happy New Years @BERZERK

9 Likes

Boom. This right here. Plenty of folks on here that enjoy giving seeds out and twice as many that love being on the receiving end. Night and day difference between taking people up on their offers or playing trivia and dibs for seeds versus constantly nagging for beans which now may or may not include a puppet account.

Thereā€™s stainaholism which is (and should be) celebrated around here and thereā€™s straight up regular old greed.

7 Likes

I dont care who I send seeds to but the sec I feel the respect is not equal :100: Iā€™m done son
Kick sand that way it goes in there eys .

1 Like