Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

whatā€™s that orange in the lights, Snow Fencing ?

:peace_symbol: -

1 Like

On year 4 brother :+1:

Lol, thatā€™s exactly what it is.

1 Like

Iā€™d be pissed if iā€™d have to deal with snow in my tent.

1 Like

It can be hell let me tell you :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: How to post a thread with an editable wiki?

just got back from another sleep apnea study, this time with the cpap machine. panic attacks and struggling to breathe i was ready to walk out the door and skip the test but i managed to stick around. right at the end of the study with 15 minutes left i had a nightmare and panic attack trying to claw the damn mask off my face becasue i couldnā€™t breathe, lol.

2 Likes

been there done that. canā€™t use those cpap machines. drown me. just like what you described. if they get it worked out for you let me know, please. I havenā€™t tried in over a decade and maybe the tech is better.

I find breathe right strips help somewhat.

1 Like

yeah, i have no choice but to go with it. i donā€™t know if theyā€™re improved. i ended up in the hospital with severe difficulty breathing and they said my only option is the sleep apnea route. bunch of symptoms also confusion/memory issues, etc. iā€™m just hoping i can get used to the damn face hugger

facehugger

2 Likes

That would make a cool Covid Mask.

4 Likes

People made them in the 3D printed groups I am in.

hereā€™s one crazy one:

Alien Facehugger Covid-19 Mask (Koni Edit) by KonijntjeX - Thingiverse

1 Like

yep I relate, many projects here but I am happy with lots of things done over the years

1 Like

Oh hell. I would love one. I am probly the biggest horror/sci-fi fan that ever walked this blue ball.

1 Like

just checked on my outdoor plants. looks like catepillars are fond of my panama red. i just have to hope for the best until harvest.

2 Likes

Sprinkle ground cinnamon around the base it helps detour some bugs , not saying it will help with worms but it canā€™t hurt .

Ps. Iā€™ve also used essential oils but Idk how they go with a plant in the flower stage .

4 Likes

You may find this interesting.

1 Like

i never did spot a caterpillar but after spraying them a couple times with this stuff all signs of caterpillars disappeared.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know where to ask this, so letā€™s hope someone with an answer happens to scroll across this question:

If I have an HLG-480h-24A, I know on the high end it can exceed the 480w by a little bit, but on the low end, what is the minimum wattage the driver will allow?

Anyone still rocking sol-strips with an ammeter?

4 Likes

Not sure but does this help?

4 Likes

You should prolly ask in the Cheap LEDs threadā€¦

2 Likes