Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

Sprinkle ground cinnamon around the base it helps detour some bugs , not saying it will help with worms but it can’t hurt .

Ps. I’ve also used essential oils but Idk how they go with a plant in the flower stage .

4 Likes

You may find this interesting.

1 Like

i never did spot a caterpillar but after spraying them a couple times with this stuff all signs of caterpillars disappeared.

4 Likes

I don’t know where to ask this, so let’s hope someone with an answer happens to scroll across this question:

If I have an HLG-480h-24A, I know on the high end it can exceed the 480w by a little bit, but on the low end, what is the minimum wattage the driver will allow?

Anyone still rocking sol-strips with an ammeter?

4 Likes

Not sure but does this help?

4 Likes

You should prolly ask in the Cheap LEDs thread…

2 Likes

I got two words for ya. Savers BTK biological insecticide spray.

1 Like

@Worcestershire_Farms
You coukd email the company or email mi-grow

1 Like

Food banks help people in need for,
I would like to one day put together a weedbank for medically in need of medicine :drop_of_blood:
From Veterans, H.I.V patients the ones that have a high cost involved just in daily survival.
Med travel ect cost so much an then the price they have to pay for Quality medicine if they don’t know a grower or good hook up.
As soon as my outdoor is cured alittle I’m going downtown L.A to Veterans row an giving out as much as I can plus brownies lol

5 Likes

Here I was minding my business, drinking my can of soda and I felt a chunk as I began to swallow. Never a good feeling right . I spit it out and at first it looked like a chunk of skin . Now idk if it is skin or part of a rubber glove :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

@Calmann1955… I don’t know you and didn’t ask you to DM me about Durban Poison! Why are you DM’ing me out of a clear blue sky?! Anything you need to ask can be done here, and I damn sure don’t need your addy info!
So please delete it!!

7 Likes

lol and not only have i never had any dealings with you, or seen any posts by you, it says that was your first post in over 5 months! WTF? I haven’t even thought about running Durban Poison, why would you ask me to run it to make seeds? Run them yourself! :laughing: :+1:

Smh

Or even go to my thread and ask me a question!

7 Likes

I feel for you brother, I got one of those PM’s out of the blue from another user over the weekend. In my case the person just didn’t know any better so I informed them of the rules and the fact that PMing someone out of the blue asking for seeds could be a site ban offence. They were cool and I think now that they know won’t do it again. Your user should know better since they have been here so long.

3 Likes

Yeah he answered an old post from over a month ago about Skunk#1…wtf? totally unrelated. lol He shows as joined in 2018 too!
Should know better lol

3 Likes

Happened to me as a kid. Ended up being a bug, I was disgusted.

2 Likes

I wanted skunk over here and got the wrong skunk so there was a unwanted smell for awhile after a couple shots lol you can send your skunk here lol :laughing: just trying make the situation a Lil better

1 Like

I saved it , just in case I get sick lol :laughing:

1 Like

What kind of soda was it?

1 Like

Dr thunder, supposed to be generic Dr pepper. I switched to it because its less sodium . But dang sure doesn’t taste anywhere near my DP

2 Likes

20211004_171333

3 Likes