Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 2)

I use fb just to share stuff I find funny some find inappropriate , I use messenger for getting ahold of people and I use IG for my grows and when playing with graphic designs of my buds . That’s only use I have for it oh and to save pics and keep up with birthdays . Other than that I don’t use it .

I don’t know bud, during heat waves my central air can barely keep up with the temps. I have serious doubts super white paint would be much use. But how knows, just a simple stoner here.

1 Like

@DougDawson even if it worked, we would be freezing our asses off up here come winter :rofl:

Edit. If we could have a grow tent liner with that stuff to keep temps down in summer, that would be pretty cool. Pardon the pun.

3 Likes

yup…limited application for sure. Cooler than the surroundings only works on a roof in a bunch of trees. Not going to do a lot of good in a WalMart parking lot with all that black asphalt to heat the surroundings. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Updates from the Meph lab:

The two Strawberry Nuggets at about day 23 of 65-75 (One to be reversed and the other to be pollinated) and Skywalker at day 13 or so of 65-70 (to be reversed) are chugging along. Some time in the next couple weeks I’ll need to prepare my STS.

The Double Grape, Skywalker, and Skywalker x Mango Smile also to be pollinated for seed are just emerging; I germinated direct to rockwool to minimize transplant handling and limit potential to overwater. The Skywalker was the first horse to the gates!

5 Likes

What does a wiki taste like?

2 Likes

It’s waferish :laughing:

2 Likes

Congratz! those will be amazing i wanted to grab a pack of those when seedshere restocked but cant justify spending money on seeds when i have so many going on and need to run. you running those soon or sitiing on them for the right time?

1 Like

Likely be running them next once I get through the Sour Bubble and Grape Punch runs.

1 Like

So… Social media was down today? I heard it was. And ya know what? Thats a good thing… LOL I mean “I heard it was” is a good thing. Been trying to cut back on social media myself, making an active effort to read to learn, and not scroll thru mindless drivel. I honestly had no clue FB was down today because I’ve barely been on it recently…

I guess OG is a form of social media, but theres a difference. Here we try to teach each other, help each other, and push each other to better our skills. There’s almost no drama, and far more useful stuff to read.

Just happy that FB went down, and I’ve cut my usage back enough that I didn’t notice it. We’re on the right path!!

9 Likes

…About those colombian cheese from relic. I found a half pack(5-6 seeds) from ralph rosinburg site. He’s listed as an official vendor on relics page.

$70, only 1 pack left, USA only

Cheers

This site is my ONLY ‘social media’ lol i don’t have a presence on any of those that went down, so it matters not to me!

7 Likes

They’re being disingenuous.

Who the hell paints their roof white?

4 Likes

Don’t even have a facebook. The whole thing seems really weird to me and I don’t get it. If I want to be in contact you’ll know how to reach me and vice versa. “But my family is spread out and it helps us stay connected” chances are your family is one of the 2% that this is actually true for. If you wouldn’t make the effort to text each other then you don’t need to post your dinner for them, and you may not even need them in your life.

Then you have the people who want to pad out their friend list and add everyone they ever knew. Hey didn’t we go to highschool together? Yeah but we never said a word to each other. Ok cool! Let’s relive that and be FB friends! We’ll see each other’s face every day and never say a word to each other all over again! Yay!

And the biggest thing is something a buddy of mine does and it boggles my mind. He’s a pretty real dude, not pretentious and not really super concerned what people think- except when it comes to how his relationship is viewed on facebook. He’ll post these things like “I love you so much baby, so lucky to have you in my life” and she’ll post something similar back. Meanwhile I’ve seen their relationship and she has the personality of a dead fly. There is no doubt in my mind they’re on opposite ends of the couch, most likely not even speaking to each other and possibly mad at each other in my experience, typing this shit for some weird act that they feel compelled to do for FB.

2 Likes

Folks that live in very hot weather conditions can , do, and should paint their roofs white…Especially if metal roof! I cool-sealed the tin barn roof…WHITE! It does help keep things cooler cuz lol

2 Likes

Someone with a bird problem?

5 Likes

Of course PIGEONman thought of this :laughing:

4 Likes

I’ve needed to use my Tennis-Ball-Blunderbuss to keep the flock of 10-25 Pidgey’s off my roof!

(*I shoot the ball into the air and they freak out and fly away)

While I love them, it’s a tar roof and they’re acidic shit is gonna kill it/clog my eaves/get my pet bird Bubble (*or us) sick, :sob: I miss when it was just 2-3. Then someone opened their beaks to the rest of the fock and ruined it.

3 Likes

Any one experiencing the heavy smoke from the Hudson Bay fires?

Yesterday was unreal visibility was down to less than a quarter mile worst I’ve seen all summer and we’ve had a few fires this year.

This morning it’s a bit better vision wise but still a heavy oder of campfire smoke.

2 Likes

3 Likes