Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Been plucking dying buds off my WWxCO all week.
The PM is what iā€™m concerned about with the Pink Cookies.
Kosher Kush = holding strong
Gelato 33 = a nug or 2 lost to Rot
UK Cheese = a little PM battle.

Ugh.

2 Likes

So the strawberry nuggets are transitioning to flower and I need to start spraying STS to produce pollen, but Iā€™m not sure which of the two Iā€™d like to collect pollen from. One is clearly more spread out and lanky, and the other more compact, both with wide fans, and a nice but faint fruity smell from the stem rub that Iā€™m confident will make itsā€™ way to strawberry soon enough. Iā€™m leaning towards the lankier pheno.

5 Likes

Yep.

Chopping the Pink Cookies after a bowl of Meat Breath.
Ugh.

2 Likes

Hey, after failing to have a Dark Devil x SBR auto pop, threw a second bean, it popped and the previous one decided to show up tooā€¦ other than that, the Ghost Rose is her second node, a Cinderevil as a babyā€¦ besides the ladies in flower and some others in veg!! You have a lot going, as always!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve ordered from the website multiple times.

The Puna Duck f2ā€™s I got were one of the tastiest smokes Iā€™ve ever had and was 100% the reason I made a 2ā€™nd order.

Iā€™m not hawaiian, Iā€™m not an expert on hawaiian landrace or hawaiian weed in general.

I will say that their offers and incentives are pretty good and if the rest of their lineup is as good as the puna duck Iā€™m a happy customer and will be again.

I will say however, DO NOT sign up for their newsletter using your main email account as it apparently comes out 3x a week or more!

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad to hear you got something you enjoyed.

I think their aggressive advertising, aggressive discounts, and aggressively attacking hawaiian growers from multiple fake accounts speaks for itself.

These are all classic ways to incentivize people to ignore their common sense.

Their discounts are pretty much year round on everything thatā€™s actually in stock, thatā€™s not a discount, itā€™s just the standard price. They are trying to increase the perceived value of their product by showing you the ā€œnon discountā€ price.

Buzzmobile grew out their maui wowie and said it was high yielding but the high was generic hybrid effect.

v4vendetta found some herms in the ducksfoot-

Pua mana ohanas Duckfoot hermed outdoors. Beware of the ducksfoot crosses.

and he grew the molokai frost hybrid but said he didnā€™t really like the smoke, and the smells and growth characteristics didnā€™t match the description.

molokai frost/bubbakush budsā€¦ Iam not getting any coffee notesā€¦ its not sweet on the tongue like other hawaiians ive grown. After smoking it i dont like it by it self. Even tho it is a unique cross with very lovely structure and pungent strong growing smells. But the smoke test really says all. The high comes on slow.

and he said what he observed showed that the molokai used in the hybrid could not have been a true sativa as pua mana said:

Molokai frost I would say is a hybrid originally. Indica dominant crosses are observed leading me to believe the molokai has at least 20% indica.

it seems like the conclusion these guys came to was that they got viable seeds for their money and the plants had decent structure and yield, but it really sounds like the genetics are not truthfully represented by pua mana.

3 Likes

The sky got sunnier but the brutal humidity is still not giving up. I swear I hear a squish sound of water when Iā€™m having to pluck off bud rot ruined buds.

Pink Cookies = downed/trimmed/washed/hanging
1/2 of the WWxCO (same volume as the entire Pink Cookies) = downed/trimmed/washed/hanging
Gelato 33 = downed/trimmed ā†’ about to be washed and then hung up.

I really dislike surprise trim jail but these things wonā€™t trim themselves! Now only if we can train our plants to trim themselves at harvest!. Itā€™s fucked-up as i think about itā€¦ but would still be great!

I hope all yā€™allā€™s outdoors are surviving wherever you are!

4 Likes

Not sure about after today here cuzā€¦ got a hard rain incoming with high winds, quarter size hail, and possible tornado in the immediate forecast of 100%

that sky is looking overcast and getting darker, so itā€™s coming lol just not here yet

3 Likes

Looks nasty over here on west side of Oklahoma City.

6 Likes

I was there in 99 with that F5 :hushed: Good luck yā€™all.

3 Likes

Damn guys, buckle down and be safe.

3 Likes

My brother rode that one out in Moore Oklahoma. Sad day. He lost pretty much everything.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll never forget seeing big huge swaths of the interstates just gone, with perfect lines.

3 Likes

Interestingā€¦smoking pot is now the reason for the vax not working :rofl: :joy: You can not make this shit up.

1 Like

Funny, I read an article where smoking pot made you less likely to contract covidā€¦ Something about binding receptor points. Damn wish I could find it.

3 Likes

I remember hearing something about that tooā€¦

It doesnā€™t say smoking weed, it says people with substance use disorder.

I canā€™t believe Iā€™m having to say that to adults.

2 Likes

Butā€¦ the article title literally is:

Smoking marijuana could lead to breakthrough COVID cases

The article does say SUD though.

Just great journalism for ya and yet one more reason I am starting to hate the newsā€¦ Sensational BS sells, real news is tossed to the waysideā€¦

4 Likes

Are you telling me Fox News is engaging in sensationalism and editorializing titles in a way that doesnā€™t reflect the reporting? I am shocked! Shocked! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I miss Walter Cronkiteā€¦ And I was barely alive for his news broadcastsā€¦

1 Like