Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Scammer at the least. The Bruce Wayne comment is because he told me that if I knew who he really was I would want to trade lol

1 Like

Ah man, my son just showed up in a McLeren and was driving me around the neighborhood with this giant shit eating grin. Apparently a client lent it to him for the weekend. What a freaking awesome machine not to mention a great kid for taking me on a tour. Not enough leg room for this guy but one hell of a machine. I get back to see I missed all the fun. Man the team here is great isnā€™t it. Fantastic day to all OG.

13 Likes

Ok, sorry, Iā€™m done

6 Likes

570 or 720?

1 Like

It was a 650s. Dam thing is like a rocket.

1 Like

Forgot the 650.

Havenā€™t driven that one.

Theyā€™re ALL rockets when you get to that price point buddy! (At that point itā€™s as much about engine note and overall exclusivity as it is about speed and handling)

(I sold a lot of ultra expensive AMGā€™s when I worked for Benz in Oakville)

2 Likes

Only a 3.8L? Heck, I had that in my Olds.

1 Like

Hey everyone. Would it be okay for me to do my first giveaway today? Iā€™m feeling especially OG today.
:wink:
Going over to free seeds thread.

9 Likes

When does anyone boss around the MoBilly around here?

1 Like

Yeah but still fun to jump in. 0 to 60 in 3 seconds will always make me a happy guy :slight_smile:

LOL, what can I say, 640 HP makes me happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Getting in is the easy part. Lol.

1 Like

@bunny lol and that Olds weighed how many hundreds of pounds more? Not to mention the transmission and rear-end gearing differenceā€¦
Itā€™s called ā€˜Torque Conversionā€™

2 Likes

LOL, yeah, out was a bit more difficult. Dam things just got too small an interior for me but hell, still was a blast.

lol yep, getting out is the really fun partā€¦first you have to pry the creased seat outta the crack of yer butt

2 Likes

Actually I was surprised when I looked up the car, 3,148 lb. Not too far of my olds 3,455 lb. But the 650 hp may have something to do with it. Think mine was something like 155 hp.

3 Likes

Hi folks!! Hi fellow OGers!
Things got a bit of heating round here!! Great weekend everyone!!!

Yes it was $99, free shipping! For both 25# bags! Iā€™ve heard of people ordering from them directly also. I think theyā€™re out of Pennsylvania? Youā€™d have to google it. But maybe check that out and see if they offer something for you guys out of the US? I love it so far! It takes a little longer to transition into flowering IME but maybe thatā€™s better? Gives them time to get bigger. Especially for autos. I use mine in coco with weekly recharge and will be adding mkp boost during first 2 weeks of flower from now on lol Iā€™m impatient. But I love being able to change ratios when needed. Itā€™s awesome for being so simple to use.

1 Like

My buddy pulled up with a new c8 last week, I guess they only make 1000 of these particular ones, and I must sayā€¦ They look like a lambo nowā€¦ If the doors opened up like a Lamborghini, it would be hard to tell them apart from a distance! @DougDawson Sounfs like one hell of a job he has!

1 Like

Iā€™ve only drooled over it while browsing seedbanks. Itā€™s on my shopping list :sweat_smile:

Thanks for cleaning up this mornings mess @Calyxander :pray:

2 Likes