Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

With the exception of one strain . Those are all legendary strains I enjoy very much. Sounds like a definite bell ringer !

1 Like

Believe me when I say this cuz
I made Frankenstein in the late '90s-'00s it took 3&1/2 years of blood, sweat &tears to blend all those strains! Iā€™ve been running on clones only ever since, the entire family and all our friends have been smoking it on a daily basis for 20+ yrs. It never fails to perform, you never become immune or inured to it. It does whatever you need done, any time you need it!

That said, this is the 2.0 version, since Iā€™ve crossed it with PPP pollen from @DougDawson. So it should be even better! lol

14 Likes

I have some Bubba Kushā€¦ if interestedā€¦
I too suffer with back pain, spasms many surgeriesā€¦ that one is a keeper. But, I like the sound of your cross as wellā€¦
DM me if youā€™re interested. :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Well then I must try this @JohnnyPotseed . You are awesome

3 Likes

I only grew two white Russians, outdoor, using sack seeds a family member brought me. They were absolute gassy monsters (pretty good smoke, too) that we could smell from around the neighborhood while walking the dogs and I feel very fortunate not to have gotten in trouble that year. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No problem cuz DM addy info

5 Likes

Love the love
Spread it around

3 Likes

To all Veterans from All Nations
I Thank you

4 Likes

pjo80llw6qx11

3 Likes

HAPPY VERTERANā€™S DAY TO ALL! Many thnx for your service and welcome home borthers and sisters!!!

4 Likes

Thanks for your Service @beardedvet222

2 Likes

It was an honor

2 Likes

where and when cuz? I was Nam latter half '60s

2 Likes

U.S. Army

10th MTN DIV, C Co 2nd Battalion 22nd Regiment 2002-09

Afghanistan 2003-04

Iraq 2005-06, 2007-08

11 Likes

lol USNavy here, ā€˜brown waterā€™ Navy Petty Officer 2ndClass Gunnerā€™s Mate GM-NEC-814 ā€˜River Ratā€™ RivDiv 531 Jan '67-Dec '69

11 Likes

Happy Veterans Day I shouldā€™ve been over here earlier. Iā€™ve had my head between my legs all day. Love everyone of you

1 Like

I didnā€™t know you were in the Navy. My grandfather was. I bet you could tell some crazy stories. The water is so beautiful but so dangerous.

1 Like

Just had to follow in my popā€™s footsteps lol

1 Like

o7 bro. Thanks for your support thanks for all yā€™all support. Donā€™t think I donā€™t love my American people I do thatā€™s one thing that I do I cry every day for us Iā€™m sorry

1 Like

We will get our mojo back I promise you that. It may not seem like it is a lot of stuff going on that we really donā€™t understand. Big money does that. We have to remember one thing how did we get here where did we come from and where are we going. For me I have to look at my footsteps behind because they remind me every day about what might be in front of me