Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

Well if there is stupid might as well watch an smoke 1 while laughing saying never me .

@Nagel420
In calif thereā€™s alot of people renting other peopleā€™s homes lol

as PT Barnum once said

ā€œEvery minute a new fool is bornā€

2 Likes

Now if ya really wanted it gone, you woulda posted

ā€œMust disassemble and completely remove this weekendā€ and not even left a numberā€¦ but an address instead :wink:

When you know the neighbors are heading out of town :wink: :rofl:

2 Likes

Assuming there ever was a shed

2 Likes

touche!

Hmm hey, what was @Slick1 's phone number again???

3 Likes

erā€¦ 867-5309 :rofl:

I wonder how many folks with that number in various area codes have someone calling and asking for jenny? lol

5 Likes

Everybody starts singing

4 Likes

Guilty as Charged! Soon as I saw it.

3 Likes
1 Like

Whatā€™s up everybody? Howā€™s writing down the new date coming for you stoners so far lol? I finally got my first pack of seeds ever and only 4 out about 10 werenā€™t crushed. Now Iā€™m crushed. Is this common?

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a local attorney company with a similar number and jingle in there commercial here in AZ lol. Gets stuck in my head every time

2 Likes

How were they shipped @AZsensi? Iā€™ve had almost none crushed in washers and flips.

2 Likes

They werenā€™t from me I hope?! I use the washers to insure that doesnā€™t happen!

1 Like

Yes, shipped

1 Like

@JohnnyPotseed no. Iā€™m still checking the mail like a kid on his birthday for those PPP beans but I know you had setbacks so I started some other projects in the nice time

2 Likes

Well, this is a kinda double edge thing here cuz. On the one hand Iā€™m sorry for your loss, but on the other hand, Iā€™m just glad they werenā€™t from me! I do everything I can to make sure that doesnā€™t happen.

3 Likes

No worries. They were a gift from an awesome OGer so no loss, just a couple tears is all

3 Likes

4 seeds can be enough to make more seeds!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the plan. I just need to really try now lol

2 Likes